Highlighted
Community Member
Accepted Solution

For exchange or replace mobile redmi 3s prime which are bought by me from ebay

The mobile redmi 3s prime which are bought by me ..its have various type of inner problems like the mobile have small dotted lightening on the display , the mobile are very heat during charging ,the mobile are auto unconnected to wifi when the wifi are turn on and the mobile are very hang on when i used it...
Community Member

Re: For exchange or replace mobile redmi 3s prime which are bought by me from ebay

in reply to akasdevr0
The mobile redmi 3s prime which are bought by me ..its have various type of inner problems like the mobile have small dotted lightening on the display , the mobile are very heat during charging ,the mobile are auto unconnected to wifi when the wifi are turn on and the mobile are very hang on when i used it...
Community Member

Re: For exchange or replace mobile redmi 3s prime which are bought by me from ebay

in reply to akasdevr0
The solution of my problem is not given .when i tried to contact the eBay members..they cut my contact or mobile
Community Member

in reply to akasdevr0
Please give me the solution my problems and contact me for my require purpose from eBay company()