Feedback Removal Policy Exist on eBay?

Hello,

I like to know whether feedback removal policy still works on eBay or they are just playing with seller emotions? I have sold "►GENUINE TRANSCEND 8GB MICRO SD CARD FOR MOBILES►5 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY►". After the receipt on of the buyer left negative feedback stating that "corrupted, non-functional item. very disappointing."

When I contacted buyer about it then buyer said we will speak with eBay not with you as I have purchased it from eBay not from you. May I know what is this? Then I tried second option, I had contacted eBay TNS team regarding this unfair feedback. The agent who received call seems new. She is saying that it can't be removed as buyer mentioned comment that corrupted. But when I said that as product sent in seal pack condition & we have sent 1 year warranty bill with product also. If buyer will go to service center then service center will resolve the issue & its a standard process. Still that girl denied to remove negative feedback.

Now can anyone tell me why eBay employees are not following there assigned policies? Who will help us in such matters?

Hope someone will respond on it. We miss Miss Seema as she was the last option & I think she left eBay.

Thanks
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

spl_ind
Community Member
Well, looks like your negative feedback has now been removed as I could not find one on any of your recent transactions.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hi,

Thanks for attention on my post. Yes TNS removed that feedback. But for removal I struggled lot.

Hope will not face such issues again.

Thanks
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

sunwebsolutions
Community Member
for any product sold on ebay that has manufacturer warranty in case if the buyer finds item having manufacturing defects and then posts a negative feedback ebay is able to remove the negative feedback
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

sunwebsolutions

Sorry to say but you not have complete knowledge on it. Not on all issues eBay removes negative. There are certain criteria they have.

Thanks
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

seller_life
Community Member
Can any one point to link for feedback removal?
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi,

I didn't get you. Can u clarify more exactly what you want to know.

Thanks
Message 7 of 7
latest reply