cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fake Duplicate Ray-Ban Sunglasses on eBay

pcrock
Community Member
All Ray-Ban sunglasses selling on eBay are fake except a few.I am an authorized Ray-Ban Dealer & not a seller on eBay.Orignal Ray-Ban Aviators start from Rs. 3890 No seller or Shopkeeper whereever in India can offer you more than a discount of 10-15 % On M.R.P.Because we dont get such 100-200% on M.R.P as Ray-Ban India offers us very less margin.
Whenever you buy Ray-Ban sunglasses online please do get it check at a Authorised Ray-Ban Store.You can found Ray-Ban in your city by visiting www.Ray-Ban.com & go there on store locator & get it checked there.I,ll guarantee you if you bought a ray-ban at very low price its fake get it tested.
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

@pcrock: eBay is quietly tolerating, for its benefit, even other things like the Dealer's Warranty which is a total scam as far as warranties go. Unsuspecting buyers almost always fall into this trap. Just check out the current Deal of the Week items, and check how many LCD TVs under dealer's warranty have been sold... -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 11 of 27
latest reply

pcrock
Community Member
at Mobilestores,
It great to see you stopped selling those Fake Ray Ban sunglasses.But still there are few more sellers who are slling those fake sunglasses as orignal.eBay should buy 1 from each seller a month & get authenticity tested & ban Fake sellers this will improve buying experience on this site.
Message 12 of 27
latest reply

Dear Prem,
You have done very good job by pointing out the selling of the fake Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Now do one thing in every listing on ebay you will see a option as "Report Item" on right side of the page, please report the item by simply clicking on that option.
Message 13 of 27
latest reply

mobilesstores
Community Member
Pcrock,

Firstly for your information I am not selling any fake stuff. If that would have been the case i would have received negative feedbacks and my business would have stopped automatically.

Secondly you clearly appear to me to be a competitor whose business is affected due to my sales and hence have created a dubious id and posting comments here. Get a life man. We have to many people in the world who are jealous of others and dont need another one. The only one on ebay who claims to be rayban authorized dealer is status_eye_care. I dont understand your intentions, why lie and say i am not a seller. Bahut faltu time hai kya boards par spend karne ke liye. Try and use that for growing your business not pulling others down.

Thirdly, I am not listing anymore cause i am applying for Rayban dealership and very soon will have it and then that will be a big slap on your face.

Mobilesstores
Message 14 of 27
latest reply

pcrock
Community Member
at mobilestores
Firstly look I am status eyecare or anyone.Its just that I am in this profession from 20 years & on eBay I found many seller selling fake sunglasses not you alone.

Secondly This Punch Will Be Enough For You Go To RayBan Website & You Will Find RayBan RB3025 & Other Models In RB3025 or Other Model There Are Color Codes Like 001 or W3277 For Different Combination of Frame & Lenses.For Example Golden Frame Green Glass is 001.Understand If You Buy An Orignal Ray Ban Golden Frame Green Glass You Will Find Ray Ban RB 3025 001 58-14(size)Engraved on One Temple.
Fake Sunglases Have Only Ray Ban RB 3025 58-14(Size) Not Color Code On Them Because Orignals Color Is Slight Different.I Ask any Of Your Buyer Who Have This Color Printed On Sunglasses.This Is The Best Way To Identify Fake Chinese.Rs.300-400 Ray Ban Which Is Being Sold On Auction From Rs 1. to Rs. 2000.

Listen Buddy If You Gets Orignal Ray Ban Dealership I,ll be Happy for You.

I am Authorized Ray Ban Dealer in Ahemdabad Since Last 20 Years.Tum Jaise Kitne Bache Aaye Aur Gaye Ab Mujhe Yaad Bhi Nahin.So Get Your Car To The Right Lane Before Getting Crashed.

I Think This Punch Was Enough To Knock You Down.
Message 15 of 27
latest reply

johncemk_123
Community Member
I bought a rayban 3025 at 900 rupees from ebay and found it fake.Now a days not only sunglasses also other aparels like fake Tshirts is being sold on ebay.
sellers are listing tshirts like PUMA,NIKE,ADIDAS,LEVIS at a price ranging from 250/- to 500/-.My advise to all the buyer kindly check the authenticity before buying,B'coz these kind of stuff are available at RS.100/- or so at city foot market.
Message 16 of 27
latest reply

bharathsf
Community Member
OMG!! Thanks for posting about fake Ray-Bans...I was about to buy one to gift it for my friend...how bad it would have been if it turned out to be fake!! Thanks guys for posting
Message 17 of 27
latest reply

udthabaaz
Community Member
Hi Nice discussion. I also realized these are fake after a lot of browsing. I pity the buyers who are bidding for 1500 to 2500 thinking these are original. I am still bidding but for around 800 bucks.
Message 18 of 27
latest reply

Not only Ray-Bans, I have been seeing a lot of other 'fake' products too on ebay.
Message 19 of 27
latest reply

i dont know about sunglasses but i can say about clothing...

we purchase a brand which we cant disclose here but we purchase it from the factor only for 30% of the tag price... direct from factory .. would it be termed fake?? i can sell with just 100 rs profit at 50% discount...
Message 20 of 27
latest reply