cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fake Duplicate Ray-Ban Sunglasses on eBay

pcrock
Community Member
All Ray-Ban sunglasses selling on eBay are fake except a few.I am an authorized Ray-Ban Dealer & not a seller on eBay.Orignal Ray-Ban Aviators start from Rs. 3890 No seller or Shopkeeper whereever in India can offer you more than a discount of 10-15 % On M.R.P.Because we dont get such 100-200% on M.R.P as Ray-Ban India offers us very less margin.
Whenever you buy Ray-Ban sunglasses online please do get it check at a Authorised Ray-Ban Store.You can found Ray-Ban in your city by visiting www.Ray-Ban.com & go there on store locator & get it checked there.I,ll guarantee you if you bought a ray-ban at very low price its fake get it tested.
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

pcrock
Community Member
Fake Ray-Ban Sellers List

mobilesstores
bidonit2010
71schinu
rajkumar123
shopaholicindya
ashokvjti
ethnic.india
sukhendra12345

This is the list of fake ray-ban sellers as I searched ray-ban only first two pages there may be more.
Message 2 of 27
latest reply

pcrock
Community Member
How to identify Orignal Ray-Ban sunglasses.
Its very difficult for a non-optician to identify orignal ray-ban sunglasses.The main difference in fake & orignals is that orignal sunglasses have Toughened Glasses in fakes ordinary simple glass.
There is difference in frames as orignal frames are made of high quality materials & best quality polish which lasts years.

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm139/ezshades/RAY_BAN_CASE2.jpg
Message 3 of 27
latest reply

pcrock
Community Member
There is also difference in case & outer box of orignal Ray-Ban sunglasses.
There are different cases with different models with RB 3025-3026 there is leather case.
The orignal sunglasses outer box have M.R.P & manufacturing year & model no. is printed whether with fakes box nothing is printed even there is no sticker on there.

Hope that all this information will help buyers how to protect against being scammed.
Message 4 of 27
latest reply

surat.sarees
Community Member
Hello,

thanks a lot. I was searching RayBan since last couple of weeks on eBay, even I want to promote eCommerce by purchasing maximum items on eBay ( I am an eBay seller too and believing eCommerce as the best tool in future for small to medium businesses )

thanks for your kind efforts, I had watched and bid on some of these fake seller's rayban items, thank God I never won.

best regards,

Nimisha.
Message 5 of 27
latest reply

pcrock
Community Member
At Nimisha
Thanks for your comment atleast you were lucky that not got scammed by fake Ray Ban seller.But not everyone is lucky as you.When a person places a bid he thought he is placing bid on sunglass worth or more than Rs 4190.So find himself happy to know that he won auction for 50% of the price.But did not knew that he bought a fake Ray Ban.As they do not test them at Authorised Ray Ban Dealer or any optical store.The actual value of this sunglasses is from 500 to 700.
I have decided to complaint Ray Ban India Sun Optics about this fake seller selling Fake Ray Ban Sunglasses Online.

Prem
Message 6 of 27
latest reply

nish_pinto
Community Member
oh god.

I brought 2 pairs already assuming that they were originals.
Brought them from Mobilestores.
Message 7 of 27
latest reply

pcrock
Community Member
at nishpinto09
you bought 2 sunglasses from mobilestores ok just go to www.rayban.com click there on store locator & found a store in your city.Get it tested there you will get to know whether they are orignal or not.
Message 8 of 27
latest reply

pcrock
Community Member
at nishpinto09
you bought 2 sunglasses from mobilestores ok just go to www.rayban.com click there on store locator & found a store in your city.Get it tested there you will get to know whether they are orignal or not.
Also let us know here what they say.I also saw you bought another Ray Ban from seller 71schinu It is also fake get it tested.
Message 9 of 27
latest reply

pcrock
Community Member
Hi community 71schinu is scamming people by selling Fake Ray Ban as orignal.
eBAY cannot do anything about it????But I am sure Ray Ban if make raid on eBay seller name of eBay will be dirty.So why dont they didnot do anything?
71schinu please stop selling fake Ray Ban.
Message 10 of 27
latest reply