cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay refusing to accept defect and provide refund

nishith105
Community Member

Hello guys,

I have been a ebay user for a long time and have been using Ebay Global easy buy for sometime now. This is teh first time I am facing issues. I purchased two jeans of same brand and same size via global easy buy. But unfortunately one of the jeans is two inches larger than the other of same size and same brand. It does not fit me and I cant use it. So I raised a claim with ebay for refund and even sent them pics of the two jeans side by side comparision showing the defect in size.

Then came the shock. Apparently according to ebay india item is as described (even though its 2 inches larger) and the worst part is they closed the claim without even talking tome saying that I was not reachable. Please mind taht it was $100 jeans and they dint even care to talk to me or listen to me.

20140909_comparision.jpg

In the picture above do both jeans look same size to you guys ?

Is this how ebay does business ? Does anyone want to be in this situation where Ebay is not acceping the defect when the international  re-seller has accepted its a mistake and apologized to me ?

Now they are refusing to re-open the claim. I have written an e-mail to grievance officer and waiting for reply. If I dont get my money back then I am done with Global easy Buy.

So guys please think a hundred times before using global easy buy. If the item is size is defective apparently its not ebay's fault. Whats the point of having Buyer protection when you cant protect geniuine buyers ?

regards,

aggrieved customer

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0