cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay is the worst !!! This people dont care about buyers

I purchased a iphone 5s from ebay global making payment with my credit card. I ordered a iphone 5s white gold and the phone which i received was balck and that too used iphone 4. When i called ebay first question they asked was how you know that this is phone 4 which was really ridiculous from ebay. They think that customers are totally fool they even dnt knw fr what they are paying such handsome amount. When i opened the case and even after provinding all details ebay closed the case in favor of seller, though it was a fraud from seller. Ebay not at all trust on there buyers. After calling several times ebay asked seller to get item shipped back.

After shipment it is almost 1nhalf months no reply from ebay neither seller.

When i call to ebay they jus say that your settlement is taken offlineand you will receive call within 48hrs. Each time they say the same thing and till date i havnt received any call from ebay. Still no refund/replacement and even no communication. Even contact number given is wrong of seller.

I am strictly telling am not gonna leave ebay,,,,no matter till which level i need to take the case. Just waiting because dont want to waste time getting into all other legal things. But if have to will proceed that way.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0