Ebay is cheating me along with the seller

v_in542
Community Member

I dont know whether anyone else has suffered this same problem or not.. anyways am being cheated by ebay..

I bought an item worth 13000rs on 3rd of this month and was not delivered till 11th of this month and then I started a claim for refund on 12/08/2015.

Claim ID : 1159246

I got the assurance from Ebay that the claim will be processed within 5 days and I will be contacted within that time frame.

The immedeate next day, eBay put my claim on hold saying that the seller appealed.

Till this day, I am calling eBay everyday and the only thing they tell me is that they will contact me back within 24-48 hours and my issue will be solved.

This is a real joke from eBay side... every time they say 24-48 hours and nothing happens. We call them after that time and they still repeat the same and the stupid customer care people know nothing but this dialogue.

This is a real waste of time and money and I should have bought from some other good sites.. I regret buying from ebay and will tell all my contacts and friends about this incident to make sure that this never happens again.

Day before yesterday, 18/08/2015, I talked with a supervisor and he assured me that there is no problems with my claim and they will take care of everything. He also told me that the only problem is that no claim adjester has been yet assigned with my claim.

What the heck???? Is it me who has to assign the claim adjuster? He assured me it will be done within 24 hrs max.. and no it is more than 48 hours....

Now when I call their customner service, as soon as I tell my issue, they either put me on hold for hours.. or will simply disconnect it...

Very great service from ebay.. I request all of you who read this to take care not to get cheated..

These are all my docket numbers:

SR# 1-52715900496 SR# 1-52712197806 SR# 1-52692776293 SR# 1-52309245925 SR# 1-52374018470 SR# 1-52544553554 SR# 1-52604493279

SR# 1-52605299276

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes eBay has the worst services I strongly recommend everyone not to buy anything from them

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Yes eBay has the worst services I strongly recommend everyone not to buy anything from them
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

v_in542
Community Member

Raised claim on 12th of previous month no updates or calls even for 13 days.. then a claim adjuster  took up the case and gave seller a 3 day deadline and said me it will be resolved on 28th or maximum by 29th.
Its been 7 days after that and no one even calls me... The reason supervisors are telling me that the seller is not responding.. is that my issue?
Ebay is cheating me with the seller....

Why do you say all claims will be settled within 20 days..

already been 21 days and no calls or replies...

Only thing the useless customer service executives and supervisors say when I call is wait for 24-48 hrs..... nothing happens...
Call them again and will get the same answer.... useless... and lost my money...

Beware if you are buying from Ebay... All guarantees seems to be false when it come to reality...

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Called them yesterday night even... A supervisor promised he talked with the so called manager and assured me a resolution within 12:00 PM today.... its already 11:50 and I am telling this now since I know nothing will ever happen...
Cheated my 13000 rs.... Beware if buying from ebay....

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

v_in542
Community Member

SORRY FOR ALL THE ABOVE MESSAGES....

FINALLY, THE CLAIMS DEPARTMENT CALLED ME AND INFORMED ME THAT THE ITEM WAS RETURNED BACK TO THE SELLER DUE TO SOME ADDRESS PROBLEMS...

THANK GOD AND THANKS A LOT TO EBAY... HELPED ME AT LAST

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

antodas
Community Member

on same situvation now .. they blocked my registerd mobile number  😞

Message 6 of 6
latest reply