cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay India Customer Care call centre support required.

mandeepsahni
Community Member
Dear Sir,
I am a Power Seller, I have realised in the past interactions on e-mail with your customer support staff takes days to solve a simple query. Most of the times it takes 2-3 emails for them to understand the issue and 2-3 e-mails for them to respond. All these hassles can be eliminated by starting a five seater call centre for the sellers initially.
The most recent problem I am facing is that I have not received my Paisa Pay payment cheque that as per Ebay was released on 9th Aug'2005. I had contacted Customer support through e-mail and they had replied that the cheque was sent through Blue Dart courier. Unfortunately they do not have the consignment no. details for the courier sent. I would request please set up a Ebay India customer care call centre for sellers initially. I am sure if queries are resolved soon, EBAY INDIA will have more business.
Hoping for a favourable reply.
Regards.
Mandeep Sahni
Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

tolanisri58
Community Member
i want to start my new business selling my products theu ebay to international customers. i need to meet emaby representative in mumbai india..
to understand and start the process.
tolanisri@yahoo.com
00 91 9323049746
Message 11 of 32
latest reply

rsu_pat
Community Member
Resp. Sir
I have recently purchase Mandriva2007 OS;as for as concern service, shipping,quality, charges etc. dealing
with you is very good.
When we purchase electronic item or softwares [or IT
computer/+ acesary] need expert opinion or guideline,
Please arrange for same[as I need it for this OS]
Thanking you.
Message 12 of 32
latest reply

adarshtandon
Community Member
Hi,

I have ordered for a gift today. Now, I want to change the shipping address of the gift. Pls. help me out.
My contact no. : +91 9618248154

Thanks,
Adarsh
Message 13 of 32
latest reply

praveen1376
Community Member
Hi,
I am also facing problems with the sellers, my seller Astelcorp is not giving me the right services i had problem with my set and i had sent it back to him in month of feb 2010 and still i have not received it back and every time he says i will send it soon,
there is no customer care to raise a complaint so please tell me what to do and where to raise complaint
praveen
Message 14 of 32
latest reply

jkanil
Community Member
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have purchased Sauna Belt on Sep 13th and payment has been sent to seller Bank A/C #628701516001 on sep 14th through online fund transferring.. but still I didn't get my item and seller did not respond, I have sent several email,SMS & called up but no response.. could you please help with this..

Thank You Very Much..!
Anil Kumar
Item #290473978297
Seller: 2010onlineshop24x7
Message 15 of 32
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
dear anil

why you paid seller ac. directly

have you purchased it from ebay?
Message 16 of 32
latest reply

pankajuhec
Community Member
Bad Experience With Ebay:

ITEM NUMBER:-(280546482240) Sony Vaio LED Screen

I bought the above mentioned Item for RS 21150/ from ebay seller Codeicone IT Solution P. LTD.
But unfortunately the screen doesn't match with my laptop. then i called to Codeicone IT Solution P.LTD.they told me to return the product and he will refund the my money. therefore we are returning the screen to Codeicone IT Solution P.LTD. through DTDC courier vide docket no. V03406000 Dated 06.09.2010 and they were conformed the above mentioned screen are received in good condition.

then we told the supplier about refund my payment and they told me that payment was not received by ebay, when we received Rs. 21150 from ebay then we refund your money.

I need a help from ebay to retrieve my money from Codeicone IT Solution P.LTD.

Will You Contact him and take my Money from him and give it to me?

Need a quick reply.........

thanks & regards,

PANKAJ CHAUHAN
Message 17 of 32
latest reply

sandeepreddy15
Community Member
i have a problem with webcam
Message 18 of 32
latest reply

rmtugnayat
Community Member
Dear Sir, kindly provide your bank account number for depositing the amount for purchasinf of Sony 32bx-300 LCD TV from globalgadgetindia, since from last 36 hours I have tried through paisapay debit card money transfer but I had failed to do so so for fast communication please provide above alternative option
Message 19 of 32
latest reply

rocketsalesdeepak
Community Member
Im Looking for Toll Free Customer care number of Ebay
Plz any body help me or Send Details by SMS @ 9999448595/ 9312451514
Message 20 of 32
latest reply