cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay India Customer Care call centre support required.

mandeepsahni
Community Member
Dear Sir,
I am a Power Seller, I have realised in the past interactions on e-mail with your customer support staff takes days to solve a simple query. Most of the times it takes 2-3 emails for them to understand the issue and 2-3 e-mails for them to respond. All these hassles can be eliminated by starting a five seater call centre for the sellers initially.
The most recent problem I am facing is that I have not received my Paisa Pay payment cheque that as per Ebay was released on 9th Aug'2005. I had contacted Customer support through e-mail and they had replied that the cheque was sent through Blue Dart courier. Unfortunately they do not have the consignment no. details for the courier sent. I would request please set up a Ebay India customer care call centre for sellers initially. I am sure if queries are resolved soon, EBAY INDIA will have more business.
Hoping for a favourable reply.
Regards.
Mandeep Sahni
Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

gpmathur415
Community Member
Hi
I have purchase usb data cable sony digitle media player NWZ S615 for ebay on line purchasing. But last before payment detailed shipping address has been automatically change in country name India to United State. Please contact No. in India
Message 2 of 32
latest reply

gpmathur415
Community Member
???
Message 3 of 32
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@gpmathur415

Please write an email directly to eBay India giving all details about your transaction. Click on Contact Us.

Do you want to start your own discussion thread? Click on Post a topic.
Message 4 of 32
latest reply

@gpmathur415...

Where have you posted this query??.

Just see before posting. Just don't post blindly.

Start a new thread only if it is really important
****************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 5 of 32
latest reply

lblblb129
Community Member
PLEASE FORWARD THIS MAIL TO C.E.O, C.O.O OR M.D, OR SENIOR OFFICER

BECAUSE THE FIRST LEVEL OFFICER OR SIMPLE EXECUTIVE CANT SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

First Of All, The EBAY is The Worst Company Which I Have Ever Deal, Ebay Only Take Care of the Buyers Not Sellers

And Even I can Protest For Your Company On Local Streets Also,
No Organization Can Win By Just Good with Buyers and Not Good With Sellers or Vendors

I am So Frustated With Your Company I Like Beating My Self

The Case Is With Me is

One of My Buyer Purcahsed The Rajdoot GTS Motorcycle (As Spare Part With Me) He Paid me the Payment, I Despatched the Item, He Recieve The ITEM

And After a Week I Am Getting Message From Ebay That My Account Had Been Suspended and Now The Payment Will be Refunded to the Buyer. So That Mean Either I am The Foolish Person or the CEO of the EBAY is FOOLISH Person For this Kind of Rubbish Policy

This is Clear That Even After The Buyer Recieve the ITEM Payment Will Be Refunded

Why???? IS Am I Fool, 13500 Matter LOT For Me, Might Not Be For Your Company

And Your All Customer Care Executive Are the Most Illterate Person in The World

So Now You Think Your Self that How Big The Problem Become For Me Now Even I Dont have Any Guranteed That Buyer Will Pay or Not He Had Recieve the Payment

So I Hope the Senior Managers or C.E.Os of Company Will Listen My Complaint and Some Can Be Done

BUT NOW FOR PLEASE DONT REPLY THAT U HAVE VIOLATED OUR POLICY WE CANT ASSIGNED REASON, TRY TO ANALYZED THE SITUATION IF U HAVE DONE MBA OR U HOLD GOOD IN BUSSINESS

THANKS I DONT EXPECT ANY THING FROM YOUR COMPANY

LATA BHATIA
MOBILE NO 0-99999-08948
Message 6 of 32
latest reply

vetrivel5msvetrivel
Community Member
Hi

I am customer cheated by the Seller for a cost of 1400bugs. Raised a complaint but no use. Not sure whether the ebay is truly running by a CEO and is s ebay or cheatng Bay.

Ebay has made me to pay the money though i have tole that the payment will be made on delivery ...Now whether the Customer Service Rep will pay me back the money....

Vetrivel:_|
Message 7 of 32
latest reply

too old post. Please discard this post now. eBay has evolved a lot after 2005.....
Message 8 of 32
latest reply

raj327333
Community Member
Dear Sir
I am new costmer and mu ID is raj327333 and i want to discus about some trouble so please contact 9415204888.
Kapoor Raj
Message 9 of 32
latest reply

vivekvij
Community Member
first of please tell me that what is this court order.secondly i did not know that a seller has the power to suspend a buyers account just because the buyer spoke the facts.if this is so then let my account get suspended then e-bay will be hearing from my lawyer.i might also approach the media if need be. i just want to know one thing is that why does e-bay always seem to protect the sellers?it seems that buyers on e-bay are just nobodies. i too know a few e-bay feedback policies.no-where its given that what does a buyer do when he/she receives a defective product?no where it is given that a seller has the power to suspend the account of a buyer.

read the matter on the link given below

http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/feedback-removal.html

e-bay seems to contradist its own policy.
Message 10 of 32
latest reply