cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Executive Misbehaved & Suggested offline Transaction

Dear Friends

I bought Mini ELM327 V2.1 Bluetooth OBD2 Car Auto Diagnostic Scanner Tool Android Torque  from a buyer. I tries configuring the product for many days but got NO success.

Thereafter, i tried contacting my Seller but to reply was received. I saw on Ebay panel that My Buyer Protection Coverage was coming close to an end so i raised a Guarantee Claim.

Once i raised the Claim, the seller immediately called and after a detailed discussion he agreed for Refund of the Product & the payment.

Last evening an Ebay Executive  (some Muslim Guy) called up and told me that he was rejecting the Claim. He was quite interested in knowing if i am a Hindu Pandit by caste. Interestingly & SADLY the Religious biterness played its MALEFIC role and the executive REJECTED MY CLAIM.

I kept telling him that the Seller is ready to resolve the Case BUT he said you must do offline transactions not on EBAY.

I have recorded the call and plan to file a FIR in the nearest police Station tomorrow with the audio recording.

I conclude the following :

1. The executive is BIASED because of religious bitterness.

2. The executive is promoting Offline Transactions and does not want us Buyers to Buy through Ebay.

3. The Executive is NOT willing to listen to the Buyers BUT giv his verdict thinking he is ALMIGHTY !! 

4. Ebay executives are Misbehaving with the Buyers and are giving Judgements like a Court of law.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0