EBAY Policy All against customer.

As long as goods ordered delivered, don't even contact eBay. EBAY takrs no gurantee on anything. I was cheated by a seller and ebay told me that they dont care. It's between seller and me. Wow. I really doubt ebay would survive in india with these kind of policies for Indians. One of the worst online experience ever. Please refrain from buying anything from eBay.

EBAY india is a platform for seller to cheat and the result is ebay and seller both would make money.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Just to elaborate moRe. .If you ordered TV and you receive radio, it's perfectly alright and acceptable. It's your problem that you trusted eBay. Don't get fooled by eBay us experience. It's open cheating in India.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Just to elaborate moRe. .If you ordered TV and you receive radio, it's perfectly alright and acceptable. It's your problem that you trusted eBay. Don't get fooled by eBay us experience. It's open cheating in India.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

i also got fake product. seller's number switch off. i send a mail to seller. seller not reply. i also talked to ebay they told me they cant do any thing. how can its possible seller send us fake product. Ebay not doing any thing regarding this. please help i want my money back.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Very true about E bay . they tell to contact seller and the seller says contact e bay . this is their game plan . they mention tag line 100% satisfaction or refund / replacement . this is just for name sake .

Message 4 of 4
latest reply