cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EBAY : KYC . Holds my money and does not process KYC

mediahome.in
Community Member
A mail to submit KYC was sent to US , on the very same day we emailed the same to them. Called their call center 2 times and they even confirmed the receipt now they say all Remittances are on hold. This is very unethical and inefficient on the part of ebay.
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Mate ,
Welcome To Ebay I Am Very Very Scared To Trade Here ,I Was Seeing all you people having a issue we are better off somewhere else .
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
@ lynx-india
99% of ebayers are satisfied with ebay and still it is most prefered platform for online shopping .

There are chances ,we ebayers face some problem but most of time it is solved ( sometime it take time )
People at ebay are also human being like us ..
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

sanjaymohanlal
Community Member
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500002720&anticache=1228816489815&anticache=1229692806262

Take a look at this link & you will understand that you are not alone

Also a note to Fashion_solution,STOP BEING A MOUTH PIECE FOR EBAY.

They have adequate staff to handle issues and reply to the post here...

Also when we have trouble which is posted here .. no PINK( READ: eBay forum support) would nowhere to be seen. But if you praise the Donkeys tail .. they all would love to be called donkeys

Lynx-India, a small suggestion.. file a suite against eBay and Paisa Pay & see how quick and fast they would start to reply.

I am already in the process & trust me guys they aren't any human there when you write to them.
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear mediahome.in,

I've enquired on your KYC status and can confirm that your KYC process was completed on 19th December itself and that your remittances are also being processed as per schedules.

Please let me know if I can be of any other help to you :-).

Keep posting!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
Dear Indraneel,

My paisapay is still on hold due to KYC, i hav been struggling for many months to get my account cleared. But everytime when i submit my documents they always ask for other alternative documents stating the documents does not match. Please help me in getting my account cleared.

Regards,

Pethachi
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

sanjaymohanlal
Community Member
why is there no reply to my query or post

Indraneel , I am sure you would only want your tail to be praised and not want to put your head where you smell trouble..

good job but there is more trouble to come soon for eBay india
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

beautybeautystore
Community Member
I dont understand whats wrong with ebay. My remittance is put on hold since 2 weeks. Last monday on the day of my remittance, i received an email that it my remittance is on hold due to KYC. On tuesday i send the required details and emailed the team but no acknowledegement received. I emailed them again on thursday which was my next remittance day but no response. I waited hoping to receive the amount on Monday but unfortunately it didn't. I called and spoke to piyush and he confirmed that they received my required document and assured me that i will get my remittance on thursday. I sent an email again on wednesday as a reminder but no response to the email. I tried calling ebay today but the phone lines are engaged. I chatted with jafar but he seem to be of no help. He just wasted my time. I had to wait for atleast 10_15 mins for his every chat reply. This is what he siad "See I have spoken to PaisaPay team and as per them they are saying that if possible remittance would be released today once verification is completed if not then you will get the payment on Monday.". does it takes so long for verification. I am very disappointed ebay customer support (emails no reply, calls - engaged or on hold for almost 10 mins and false assurance, Chat - waste of time. have to wait for minutes to get a reply). Sadly, we as a sellers has to face many issues. when it comes to buyers problem,they sit on our head. Totally Buyer biased. so Unethical. I have worked with ebay international and their customer service is superb.
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
If this is true, then I request eBay India not to harass anyone with their money. Please complete the KYC as early as possible.
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Dear beautybeautystore,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this. On checking with our PaisaPay team, we have been informed that your PaisaPay KYC has been completed and your remittance is also activated.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

www.ebay.in/customersupport

Regards,
Seema
Message 10 of 14
latest reply