cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EBAY IS WORST ECOMMERCE SITE - DISASTER

arpit891
Community Member
I usually buy things online and surprise to see the service of ebay , it is so worse that i cannot even think of using it anymore . I will help others also by informing the same . Omg it takes so many days for the processing , i purchased a deo on 3rd and money is deducted on the same day and still m clueless weather i will get my product or the money is gone ?? I am surprised to compare that the service of indiatimes n small eshop org are very much better then ebay. Sorry EBAY u r fooling the consumers with ur ads on television . Correct ur services first .
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

prashantjadli24
Community Member
yes ebay is loosing its charm in case of services
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

some.ancient.king
Community Member
How may transactions did you both complete on eBay??
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

prakashkimi
Community Member
Ebay cheated me in a purchase. Pls delete this ebay company
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

ajaikumar.ramamoorthy
Community Member
@returned.from.hell, really?

How many transactions do you need a customer to provide feedback for? Is it not enough to provide feedback for a purchase? LOL

BTW, read my experience also below...

I bought some items around Sep/Oct 2012 using Ganesha 2012 coupons and still waiting to receive the free gift. Contacted eBay customer support almost dozen times and every time they say some #$@# excuses and fake promises... Probably they can close the India site and move away or better they can get a training from Flipkart.com about how to provide service to customers.

One of the worst shopping website I have seen till now is EBAY...

If I ever get the gift I will acknowledge the receipt here. Till then beware of eBay sales...
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

ellen_br
Community Member
I agree, I'm in the same situation.
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

manishr9909
Community Member
I am using ebay since 5years and never had any of above problems..
whether u say gifts or buying items.....
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
So, who is the best?
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

toad_frog09
Community Member
I would like to clear some doubts because it seems some users are confused of how ebay.in works.
You are comparing ebay.in website to other retail websites like filpkart.com or indiatimes.com.

Let me make it clear in one sentence, ebay.in is not a single retail store but collaboration of many, i.e it is a Marketplace.

Say real life you want to buy some cloths. You go to the market, browse various shops, you buy a shirt from one of the hundreds of stores. You come home, and find the shirt is ripped and the store owner has made a fool of you. What do you do, you report an authority (police), swear not to go to that shop ever again, and even warn your family and friends of the service of the shop.

Same thing applies to ebay.in. You find a product you buy under satisfactory, you contact the seller. If you think the seller has duped you, you inform the authorities (ebay.in customer services), leave negative remarks, and not buy from that store again.

The processing and shipping time depends on the seller as well. If he is a good seller, you'll get the item in 3-4 days.

Flipkart.com is a megastore, all the products it sells are listed and guided by flipkart.in and its associates itself. There is no middle man, and hence you get better service.

ebay.in and paisapay claim they provide refund in 5-10 working days. You might not know, but flipkart and rest all the stores have the same refund policy.

I am not saying ebay is better. Its simply that you have faced your woes by buying from bad seller. For all the products I bought, I've always had above average satisfaction. You prefer flipkart, then by all means, buy from them.

And just in case your wondering, no I do not work nor do i represent for ebay.in. I just wanted to share my experience and knowledge. Kudos.
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

EBAY IS WROST ECOMMERCE SITE I HAVE EVER SEEN. THEY DO NOT HAVE FACILITY TO CANCEL THE ORDER. THEY DO DOT READY TO TAKE ANY RESPONSE ARE ORDER SHIPPED. WHATER CUSTOMER WILL GET DOES NOT MATTER TO THEM.

DO NOT BUY ANY ITEM FROM EBAY

I HAVE MADE ONE ORDER AND BY MY MISTAKE IT WAS WRONG SO I CONTACTAD THEM TO CANCEL THE ORDER AND THEY SAID THAT THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING. RESELLER SAID THAT EBAY CAN RESPONSIBLE AFTER SHIPPED AND EBAY SAID WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING. ITS HOW THEY ARE DEALING. I REQUEST/SUGGEST EVERYONE TO NOT GO WITH EBAY.

Message 10 of 15
latest reply