Contacting eBay on phone

Contacting eBay is really disgusting. I have to wait for 15 minutes to get connected and after that it's taking more than that for the representative to for document verification and after all in the middle of the call it's getting disconnected. I have contacted 3 times today ie. 11-12-2014 and my call was rejected on conversation. I have contacted eBay for KYC verification. And this is not the first time I have this bitter experience. Emailing eBay is almost same. Will receive reply sometimes. I have to contact eBay as I have nothing to do! Hours are wasted.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Contacting eBay on phone

yes,ebay in is really a mess.I think they are under staffed,untrained to do anything except do parrot talk.They start with varification after putting u on hold for 15 min.After that repeat the known records,but no information and assurance to escalate the case to higher

ups.They tell u how ebay in is tangled in procedures and justified in delaying eveything.On insisting to talk to the manager,it is a repeat.Do not buy on ebay.in if u r not a gambler.They r bunch of roadside hawkers hand in glove with similar sellers.48 hrs to u

to reply or return items and weeks to reply for ebay and again to seller and again weeks for refund.Refund coupens is another froad,u never get them.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Contacting eBay on phone

They are busy bro wait they will solve your issue.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Contacting eBay on phone

yes,ebay in is really a mess.I think they are under staffed,untrained to do anything except do parrot talk.They start with varification after putting u on hold for 15 min.After that repeat the known records,but no information and assurance to escalate the case to higher

ups.They tell u how ebay in is tangled in procedures and justified in delaying eveything.On insisting to talk to the manager,it is a repeat.Do not buy on ebay.in if u r not a gambler.They r bunch of roadside hawkers hand in glove with similar sellers.48 hrs to u

to reply or return items and weeks to reply for ebay and again to seller and again weeks for refund.Refund coupens is another froad,u never get them.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Contacting eBay on phone

the service is sooooo poor and yet very arrogant... can say 10/10 times you expect no explanation...

escalation system doesn't work and so, that's the reason why the operators take every call for granted.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Contacting eBay on phone

Kudos that patience yet to fade... even if they attend to you, they would not necessarily willing to try helping users

Message 5 of 5
latest reply