Complaint against ebay india

kppunith89
Community Member

I am struggling to process my refund via eBay, I had purchase iPhone charger in that cable itself is missing time for which I received partial item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through eBay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 627771, post which I have called n number of times to the customer service toll free but every time I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 – 72 hrs and the eBay coupon will be sent your mail id n  will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 20 days to process the refund.

This means when I purchase from eBay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with eBay, from past 5 years m using eBay  I think I have done a mistake by relying on eBay processes, it seems like that.

Regards,
Punith K P
0*********848

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0