Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

hasrajaniharish
Community Member
I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 57001, post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 12 days to process the refund.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Regards,
Harish Hasrajani
Message 1 of 233
latest reply
232 REPLIES 232

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
rajanandmppn2010

if you seller was not answering your calls or have had given you wrong contact details , go to the resolution center and open a case against your seller.

http://resolutioncentre.ebay.in/

and leave him negative feedback for his/her recklessness for not providing you working contact number.
Message 21 of 233
latest reply

jamestjacob.e1
Community Member
I am also struggling with a cheating from ebay. This is with regards to eBay Guarantee Claim number: 99222. I got refund of the item. But, I haven't got any refund of courier charge for reshipping the item to seller. ebay cheated me by offering the refund of courier charge by some type of coupons.. But, still they are not responding to my queries. I wish to quit from ebay. Am not trusting on their customer service or ebay guarantee anymore..
Message 22 of 233
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
ebay doesn't give refund for your courier charges as per my knowledge. you should contact your seller .
Message 23 of 233
latest reply

pranavnigam
Community Member
Hi ebay,

I was trying to purchase some item on 28th June through my ICICI debit card for which transaction number is SB4945776 for Rs 161.50. After money was debited from my account and I was redirected to ebay i got a message that paisapay couldn't process this request with this debit card. And thus items were not booked. Its been around 2 weeks now and I haven't got any refund even after so many calls and chats with your customer care. Every time I am given a deadline of 24 hours but no resolution or call comes from your end.

Pathetic customer service.

If you would want I can provide my bank statement as well in which it clearly show the amount debited by ebay.

Please look into the matter urgently.

Thanks,
Pranav
Message 24 of 233
latest reply

ssin1446
Community Member
Worst place to do any shopping.Had purchased the product from ebay on 13th July 2012 and made the transaction through net banking there was no acknowledgement from ebay though transaction from bank was successful when called up to enquire about it Mr Asif Shaikh told me some nice excuses
1)i might have refreshed the page while transaction
2)There server upgrade was going on
3)Transaction might be missed from their end.
No Seniors person was available to take a all of them are busy.

and the most funniest excuse how good ebay is from the Mr Asif Shaikh was he is good buyer and good seller of ebay.

will definitely suggest others to use Flipkart and Jabong as they seem to be more trusted and reliable as compare to EBAY.
Message 25 of 233
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
as for me i haven't faced any fluctuations or technical problems buying from ebay.in

a best place to shop with a wide range of categories which i am pretty sure none of the e-commerce sites can provide with affordable prices.

love EBAY.
Message 26 of 233
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Someone from eBay India should look into the cases mentioned below by the customers.
Message 27 of 233
latest reply

2010shiekh2010
Community Member
I had a similar experience today...I purchased a pen drive through my debit card,it was processed and the message I get on the ebay page is ''credit card/debit card payment could not be processed please try another mode of payment'' but the money was debited from my account as I received an automated sms from mybank account acknowledging the transaction !!! i had not expected this from ebay....I want my money back !!!!!
Message 28 of 233
latest reply

2010shiekh2010
Community Member
I had a similar experience today...I purchased a pen drive through my debit card,it was processed and the message I get on the ebay page is ''credit card/debit card payment could not be processed please try another mode of payment'' but the money was debited from my account as I received an automated sms from mybank account acknowledging the transaction !!! i had not expected this from ebay....I want my money back !!!!!
Message 29 of 233
latest reply

charly_143
Community Member
Hi i m charly.J my AWB No is 59028014824. I got the watch is without working condition but put a mail to shabbhir customer care but he don't take any action,So i m not satisfection with this purchase.Ebayindia.in is v.very bad.
Message 30 of 233
latest reply