Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

hasrajaniharish
Community Member
I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 57001, post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 12 days to process the refund.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Regards,
Harish Hasrajani
Message 1 of 233
latest reply
232 REPLIES 232

paisapay id-35116548115

Message 111 of 233
latest reply

anees_zar
Community Member
I purchased sprint blackberry from eBay Global EasyBuy Item No. 380783268956 it can only work in US sprint sim but cannot work on any sim anywhere outside US. When opened eBay Guarantee claim - 355289 the executive contacted if the phone is working ebay is not responsible than ebay should have told this thing before shipping that product cannot be used outside US. Now I feel extremely cheated. I have been dupped for 27500 rupees on ebay. I tell everyone not to trust ebay guarantee as they themself accept go to consumer court we cannot do anything.
Message 112 of 233
latest reply

Smiley LOL

Greedy dumb

What do u expect wen u order for Sprint version for use in India..... & dat too from ebay...

Happy wastage of money.!

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 113 of 233
latest reply

Hi

I had purchased s2 galaxy .. when I opend a box which I received . Handsfree , scren guard and pouch was not in the box . I cald ebay the relaised complain .. juzz next day I realised there are so many issues with phone .. I cald ebay they askd me 2 call merchant . I cald him he asked me 2 go samsung store for updating version . I went there . SAMSUNG service centre peopke are saying its a clone handset .. I cald ebay there customer service people they juzz know how to disconnect calls . I cald merchant he said I m ready 2 process the refund . However ebay s saying directly it not our job . U need to follow up with merchant ..
I dont know how and when ill get my refund . I know one thing for sure EBAY IS SCAM.....

I spoke to roby ( suprvisor) , akash ...... did nothing ..
Never expected this pathetic service ..

Anil yadav
Kabirahir3@gmail.com
Message 114 of 233
latest reply

I had bought panasonic earphone rp tcm 120E-K ,its not working, when I asked to customer care to refund or replace ,they ignored and told to contact dealer,, i talked to dealer, he refused to either replace or return..
So ebay told me go to panasonic service centre. What the hell. Ebay is fake, always give trap of fake - promises.. I lossed so u dont..
Message 115 of 233
latest reply

nkcsio
Community Member
I purchase a handset, there is some problum in handset so I claim regarding this problum and my claim id is 382003 and my claim is closed in 13th Jan 2014 at that time there is no refund by ebay. I call customer care and they said your claim is at hold after 48hrs your claim accelarated after 48hrs there is no any process and customer care reply your claim is at hold after 48hrs it will be accelerated 3-4 times I call customer care and every time same answer, also I talk to higher officer and he said that confermlly your claim is accelerated with in 48hrs
how can I refer other to purchase item from eBay
Message 116 of 233
latest reply

Worst service i have never experienced till now.

i raised a claim 3 weeks back but still my problem is not resolved. they told me to refund but its been more than 15 days i did not received my money back as they provided me damaged product

Message 117 of 233
latest reply

Dear sir I had parched blackberry 9220 from ebay. But he was send me old used mobile so plz refund my amount i cant bought never ebay.in future my claim no is 429388 plz soon me sent information about the payment. thank
Message 118 of 233
latest reply

The customer service of Ebay is most pathetic. Contacting EBAY Customer service is like calling hell. The Customer service representative are mechanical and do not understand the problem. I purchased a Canon EOS 1100 D DSLR camera. As soon as I received camera I tried it. The lens cover does not open. I immediately raised a guarantee claim. The next day the customer service called and told the claim adjuster will call me. For one week nobody called me. Then I called the customer support. I have to listen to music for 25 minutes before a representative answered me. I assured I will be contacted and matter will be sorted out within 48 hours. But nothing happened. Then on 13th Mar I contacted customer service three times. In the evening I received an email that my claim has been rejected . This was in variance of my discussion with the customer service team.Absolutely the customer service of EBAY is pathetic.

S S Subramanian

Message 119 of 233
latest reply

Dear sir,
           I have purchased on 12/02/2014 your product nicer and dicer. but i am not happy sir, because small size blades are very quickly damaged. Exa; we are cutting first 4pieses of onion or others, then using the vegetable cutter liking use sir . i have attached some photos please see the attachment sir.

Thank u sir,

M.Murugesan.

Message 120 of 233
latest reply