Company not...refund my Money

Sir...
I have purchased 1 item and..item is issue.. I don't know what is problem... But sir..this process in I have not find my refund...
So I can said this company is fraud...
I naver purchased any products...
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I advised... All people.. Please.. Next time..not purchased any product in this company....
Because this company is fraud...and ..product bhi nhi deti hai or paise bhi nhi....
Or to or dhang se baat bhi nhi krti hai

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I advised... All people.. Please.. Next time..not purchased any product in this company....
Because this company is fraud...and ..product bhi nhi deti hai or paise bhi nhi....
Or to or dhang se baat bhi nhi krti hai
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I agree, even i didnot get refund back, 20 days are passed from the day they approved my claim. They are simply extending my days by escalating issue each and every time. Every time they say wait for 72 hours, and simply extending my wait days.

DO NOT BUY FROM EBAY. THEY ARE NOT COOPERATING AND NOT THINKING ABOUT THE BUYERS (CUSTOMERS)

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

This is the worst ever customer service I have seen from eBay. You don't have control over your seller and due to that they are selling used and faulty product and when we complain you are just unreachable. Your customers care no is busy everytime with waiting time more than 30 min and after holding line so long if I get connected ur customer representative say our refund team will call you in 48 hours but I never got a call from them.
I bought iPhone 5s from eBay and I paid everything in advance and in return I got used and damaged product when I started refund process then seller told me to give me very good ratings otherwise I would not entertain ur claim, I called u and u said seller has to agree otherwise we can't help you I was feeling like cheated and trapped. So I gave seller good rating which he never deserve and return his product back as advised by you. Seller received his product and Now it has been already 5-6 days passed but neither seller nor eBay replying and I didn't get any call from customer claim team.
My claim no is 1878111 and I need my money back as promised by seller and eBay earlier I have all mails which is the proof of everything and now I don't understand why eBay is not responding and telling me status of my claim and also why eBay can't ban these cheater seller.
I am very very much dissapointed with eBay specially the customer service.
Thanks
Sumit Kumar
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hello Friends,

I am from India. I bought an item from ebay. On second day i was received an message that "the seller is no longer registered yet" and " The item which i bought is no longer available yet." Then i open a case against the seller after 3 or 5 days ebay message me that case in in my favor and they refund my money back in 48 hours but today is 7th day and till today i haven't get any refund of that product.
Please try to see that something that has been done regrading to this matter.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

moumit_12
Community Member
Hello..even I also brought apple 5s and the product are totally damage..from customar services told me clim registered nd whitin 4 days seller will call me..but if seller not call me then I will complain against ebay company
Message 6 of 6
latest reply