Claim no 2315857- regarding iphone 4S

Ebay  

Dear Sir       ,

Ref. ; Claim 2315857 - URGENT ACTIONS NEEDED – 10 DAYS LOST

This refers to our ongoing correpondence regarding my complaint 2315857 ,on iphone purchased from you.

I am attaching my recent mails sent to you cotaining images of issues with iphone instrument .

Kindly note that on 26th Sept.,I had telecon with your Execuive & she informed  that my return pick up thru Blue dart wiil be arranged . Also I received a  SMS confirmation of schedule for pick up arranged on

28th Sept . But, till now same is not arranged & to my surpirse I received trailing mail , asking me to ship the items , load details on web site .

Kindly note that the mobile is under gurantee period .  In case of problem in transit , it will be difficult to establish the real problem . Also, I need an acknowledgment of iphone handed  over to  your responsible agent .

Kindly note that already 10 days lost & still no fruitful actions arranged . So, now I request you to arrange for sending  new replacment  item immeditely & collect defective iphone against handing over so that I need not have to further wait. This will save time & trouble of sending back item from my end  .

Thanking you & looking forward to your prompt actions .

Best Regards,

Praveen .N.Kulkarni

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0