Claim Adjuster not responding

I was informed by claim adjuster on 7.9.11 that a claim # 59221 has been filed under eBay Guarantee scheme and eBay will get in touch shortly with me to resolve the issue.I replied immediately(same day)that I am ready to refund on return of the item as per the scheme. However claim adjuster is just keeping quiet and not contacting. On 10.09.11, I contacted eBay customer support that I am ready to refund and eBay should immediately take necessary action. Customer support executive noted down the request but still there is no action from eBay. It is already 11 days. I want to refund buyer at the earliest and but it is delayed due to inaction from eBay.

Can eBay be little more active?
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

17 days have been passed still no action from eBay.

It is a sicere request to eBay to act fast since I want to refund money to buyer at the earliest. But I am unable to do so since eBay is keeping quiet except a mail from eBay on 7.9.11 that a claim has been filed and eBay will get in touch shortly with me to resolve the issue. Today is 24.09.11 and nobody from eBay contacted me. On 10.09.11, I contacted eBay customer support, still no action from eBay
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

eBay is sincerely requested to refund the buyer at the earliest as per eBay Guarantee scheme.

When seller has to maintain timeline for each and every stage from shipment to delivery, then eBay also should refund buyer quickly for better buyer experience.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

bombaydreams7
Community Member
Dear soma33123,

Our PaisaPay team will contact you with an update on your case.

Regards,
Seema
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Dear Seema, Nobody from PaisaPay has contacted me as informed by you on 5.10.11. I found that you deducted the money from my PaisaPay account, while sending my payment to my bank on 3.10.11. But you have still not refunded that money to the buyer.

I do not understand why you are unnecessary delaying in refunding the money to the buyer. The buyer raised the claim on 5.09.11, but even after 32 days you are unable to refund to buyer (even after continuous follow up by me).

May I request you once again to refund buyer without any further delay?
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Dear soma33123,

The claim has been approved in favour of the buyer and you would have received an email communication on this.

Regards,
Seema
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

sweetguyzubair90
Community Member
Tilll now i havenot received a call from the claim adjuster or neither the seller have responded 14
days hve passed but claim adjuster didnt contact with me whenever i call to customer care and ask
for claim adjuster they are sying tht in 10-15 mins claim adjuster will call but he didnt call from
last one week i m listening the same from ur customer care so i request u 2 see my claim and refund
my money back my claim adjuster is yogesh.s eGuarantee Claim # < 61528 > < Yogesh.S > (KMM56247846V60872L0KM) your customer care is also not responsive everyday i m calling 2 customer care to talk 2 yogesh but nothing is done i want 2 report that the claim adjuster and customer service is behaviong very badits rediculus
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I have received a faulty product for which ebay guarantee claim has been raised. Claim no. 3086144. I've received SMS to return the product on 15th August to return the product in 3 working days. Since I was travelling I had couriered product on 18th August after discussion with customer services team and uploaded the POD copy. Also after sending the mail I had once again talked to the customer care representative and he had confirmed for receipt of the mail as well as assured me to refund my money and the courier charges.

Today even after 22 days there is no communication from ebay guarantee team. I had called up 3 times to customer care and only assurance has been given for escalation of the claim and a promise of call back in 72 hrs. There is no mail or call even after 15 days.

I agree that I had made a BIG mistake and I assure you that I will not going to purchase any product for pm ebay ever again.

I have checked with the courier and the faulty product has reached to the seller.

Requesting the ebay team to not to harass me any further and refund my money for product as well as the courier charges.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply