Cheated by seller

veeru.nj
Community Member

I bought an IPhone 5S . The seller mentioned in the description it as BRAND NEW imported 32GB champagne Gold White unlocked phone. The mobile cost is 22500 and i paid the amount using credit card.

After receiving the product, the mobile is duplicate/fabricated/refurbished.

The mobile worked well initially that i have no complaints. But after 9 days, the product stopped functioning and i have no idea what to do.

I went to apple store in order to resolve the issue. The apple store people verified the mobile and serial number and told me that the serial number of the phone is revoked long ago.

They also stated me that the phone is a fabricated one as the original serial number is registered with Black 16GB version mobile.

I could not understand what to do and i raised a claim against the Seller in Ebay.

The Ebay Claim department asked me to send back the mobile to the seller and they assured me to give total refund after the seller receives the product.

I sent the seller the mobile in the same condition i received through DTDC Courier No.V30846040.

After the seller received the product the seller called me and told that the phone he received got dents on it and scratches on it.

I said him that the phone i received is sent in the same condition to him. He denied my answer and stated that the mobile is not the same he sent me.

The seller deliberately cheated on me. Finally after yelling at me he stated that he will contact ebay claim department and take further action.

After that i received a call from ebay but no one talks on the other end. The call went blank after saying hello for n number of times.

Ebay is now on cheating side along with the seller.

I have lost my money. I have saved my 2 months salary in order to purchsae the product. But all because of Ebay, i lost all the money and got cheated.

Help me. Please.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0