cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad customer care support and claim adjusting department.

Hi Team,

Its Regarding Claim id 1155704

I recieved a call from seller that the return shipment was recieved by him on 31/08/15.
Also, on 31/08/15 I requested a call to customer care and notified them to update it to claim adjuster and initiate my payment.
Despite a reminder call from me it was undone. This shows your value towards customers.

I dont understand why after getting confirmation from seller. Still my payment is not initiated by ebay on 1/09/15.

I even not recieved a call from ebay mentioning the reason for not starting my payment on 01-09-15.
I really dont understand what was been pending from my side that you stopped my payment.You like bothering customers.

When I requested a call from ebay customer care team they mentioned I was to get a call from ebay on 01-09-15 from claim adjuster.
By evening around 4 pm on 01/09/15. I requested another call as I didnt recieved any call from claim adjuster.

Please give in writting what was the reason the payment  couldnt be initiated on 01/09/15.
Was ebay on holiday? or ebay was low on funds? I dont no what procedure they conducted on 01/09/15 ( Tuesday )

Is it that as per policy you have to carry on one months time to adjust the claim.

I want a justification what was the reason it was not initiated on 01/09/15.

And please initiate my payment for both return shipment in DD format and credit card payment reversal ASAP.
Please settle my account with Ebay ASAP. So,I can delete my ebay account.

Dont give further notices else have to go to consumer court.
(Worst ever return policy I observed among all E commerce site.Every time a new person, whole story to be narrated.No direct communication with Claim adjuster.Why cant a customer connect directly with claim adjuster when he wants too, No value for words, money, time of customer.I rate 0.5/10 to ebay overall)
( Best dialogue I heard from you guys is u will recieve a call or update within 24-48 hrs)

Thanks for showing your capabilities.

With regards,
Chintan Shah

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

psri7212
Community Member

very true they are Ebay is like this I am facing same situation .............................the question of being on holiday/ being on low of funds is hardley relevant to them...................THEY ALL ARE CHORE

GUY'S REMEBER ........................NEVER BUY ANY THING FROM EBAY....................

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

psri7212
Community Member

very true they are Ebay is like this I am facing same situation .............................the question of being on holiday/ being on low of funds is hardley relevant to them...................THEY ALL ARE CHORE

GUY'S REMEBER ........................NEVER BUY ANY THING FROM EBAY....................

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Today they have  a reason of system maintenance.This is how they work.Delay delay delay to customer. "Koi Baap nahi ye logo ka isiliye chal raha hain sab" Aaj bhi call nahin aayega saalo ka. Kamine hain sab. Chor log. Customer ka paisa month ke liye ghumana hota hain ye logo ko. Case thok na chahiye saalo pe. Consumer court mein daal diya hain. Dekhte hain kitna pareshan karte hain saale.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply