i didn't received my refund even after 14 days of my refund approval what is this?

i m very disappointed with such type of problem from ebay. amazon and flipkart never gives any problem of  no delivery or refund but ebay gives me such type of problem twice . This is very bad experience that i ever had with anyone in my life. i can reconsole myself that i have lost my money .    but   from now i  never even tried to think to buy something from ebay.

i called ebay more than 15 times  firstly to give product even after expanded dates.   helping desk guide me to contact online to bank .   somebody from there suggested to contact home branch there i stand whole day in queue then manager cashier asked me to takk to manager . finally he said i have no responsibility of your money .     u have to ask from ebay......

I CONTACTED EBAY AGAIN THEN A PERSON NAMED SUMIT ASKED  TO                                                                                                            WAIT FOR ONE WEAK  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

thanks for giving this much problem from all..........            

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question