Wrong product received - my claim rejected

raj8055
Community Member

I ordered for ' Curved Tempered Glass Scratch Screen Protector' . But the tempered glass that I was received is not suitable to Moto x 1st gen.  The screen guard covering mic port , sensor port and front cam part.  So I claimed requesting for a replacement with correct product. Then I got the call from ebay customer support. He asked everything that related to the purchase. At last he assured me that ebay is going to refund the money that I paid for the item. Then after two days I checked the claim status that embarrassed me . The claim is closed saying Proof Rejected.  
   Here I 've a question for you . You didn't ask me for any proof,  then how did you reject it.  If you need any proof regarding this you should  ask me. Even I'm ready to give you the faulty product, because I didn't apply it to the mobile. I just came to know when I checked the screen guard size putting on the mobile , I realized that it doesn't has any cutouts for sensor , camera and mic ports. Even I stated this matter to the executive who called me on the phone. Then he simply said that they don't need the product we're going to refund the amount , and also said customer satisfaction is ebay priority. Is this ebay guarantee for your buyers !!. You people just caring about your sellers only. 

Look into the matter . Let me know the things that were changed your mind after assuring me the refund. 

FYI ,

Curved Tempered Glass Scratch Screen Protector 

Claim ID : ***

PaisaPay ID : ***

Item ID: ***

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question