Why is eBay Guarantee* claim is closed without hearing from me ?

Hello Sir/Madam, Vvip proof set jagat guru 100rs coin and 5rs coin set::with box.n certificatePlease note the coin set provided is faulty. You are unable to help me time and again I have requested please do call me. Not sure why ebay is not calling me...and when I call you also your tele-executives are unable to understand the problem. The coin set is broken and if I need to send back this item the courier company is asking for Rs.500/- plus. Will ebay pay for the return courier to the seller. Without speaking to me please don't close the case. You repeatedly state that my cell number is not reachable and hence I am providing an alternate contact. It is completely unfair ....you EBAY is harnessing me by not helping me to get the correct product and always favoring the SELLER and NO BUYER PROTECTION is provided. THE PROBLEM IS "IN VVIP COIN SET THE RS.100/- COIN IS HAVING GLUE SPREAD AT THE BACK" THE PICTURES ARE ALREADY EMAILED. BECAUSE OF THE GLUE SPREAD THE COIN COLOR IS LOST. NOTE I HAVE PAID HIGH RATE FOR THE ITEM AND NOT GETTING THE QUALITY OF A VVIP SET. PLEASE HELP ME TO GET CORRECT PRODUCT. PLEASE PROVIDE SOME CONTACT NUMBERS AND NAME OF THE PERSON SO I SHALL CALL TO EXPLAIN THE ISSUE. WHENEVER I MAKE THE CALL AND EXPLAIN YOUR EXECUTIVES, THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO LISTEN AND THEY DISCONNECT THE LINE. YOU ARE CREATING "NO SUPPORT" FOR A BUYER IN THIS CASE. WITH REGARDS, S.SHANTHA M

Please note, I had been sending the photo several times and you repeatedly ask for photos ? What is expected ....why is the pain to me ...I have called you rep  Please update me the status...if me email with photo of coin has reached you. Your tele-executive is unable to give me confidence. Request your response...please. With Regards, S.Shantha 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question