Seller says my address was not updated in Ebay side to dispatch the material, what to do ?

I am a buyer purchased so many things from Ebay. On 14th i made a order(1st) through Ebay. Due to PINCODE issue the seller could not able to do shipment as he was a power seller and refunded the amount. So i updated the Address(PINCODE) after that i made the Order(2nd) again in Ebay. The Paisa pay ID is 43095649051. From the next day itself i am sending messages to the seller through Ebay. He replied the same message as "he was a power seller he could not able do shipment" I explained him again that the address was updated so you can deliver to this address and is serviceable by all the courier services.

After that i got his contact number through Ebay and spoke with him regarding this. He said that the address was not updated in Ebay end. So i made a chat with your Team representative Mr. Maaz from Ebay attended that around 2:20 pm yesterday afternoon. He also replied me the same thing "Yes it was not updated in our end and told that it will get updated soon and you will get an confirmation mail from ebay end and it will be intimated to the seller for shipment".

After an couple of hours i contacted the seller and explained these things and requested him to send it as early as possible. he sent me a copy of his(Seller Orders page) order page in that it was shown the shipping details was as empty. Mentioned as "ENTER SHIPPING DETAILS" for your information i have attached for your consideration.

Today morning i received a message from Ebay that the amount will be refunded for the product as seller didn't ship by 22 July 16. I called the Ebay Toll Free and spoke with Mr.Prakash of your team today morning, he said his score is very low and he might be a bad seller and told me to give Negative feed back about the seller on Ebay.

I cant judge where the problem was... After getting feedback from Mr Maaz & Mr Prakash of Ebay and from viewing upon seller orders page copy.. i think the Ebay team is not serving fast and good..

Any way give me a conclusion on this order...

i, I want to reorder this product with the same seller...?? otherwise I want to reorder this product with other seller..?? or i has to stop purchasing products through Ebay..??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question