Imported led tv's on ebay genuine ?

modiste
Community Member

Some sellers selling imported samsung led tv's on ebay. These are original samsung products or imitations? Can i buy with confidence? Because there will be no samsung India warranty for these products, only seller warranty . If  anybody have any idea  please guide me thank you.

View Entire Topic

You can come across a number of different items imported, listed in ebay., not just Samsung led TVs. It may be genuine Korean Samsung Tvs, but one can not rule out the possibility of fakes also geting imported. Because I have come across some members complaining that the imported stuff like a wrist watch, they purchased were mere look alikes. So nothing can be predicted about the genuiness of the product, because there are some sellers (not all sellers) taking unsuspecting customers for a ride, passing on cheap look alikes.

Now, consider the Samsung LED Tv imported and being offered for sale in ebay is 100% genuine.

What about the after sales service.? Samsung India may not offer the free service if anything untoward happens during the period of warranty.. Suppose, the model is not being sold in India. Then certain components may not be held in stock in India, evenif you are ready to pay for the repair.

Seller warranty..? what does it actually mean.? You beter ask the seller about the nature of seller warranty.. If you are not residing in seller's city, consider the risky despatch of the TV to the seller for fulfilling his warranty obligations.. Suppose, some components have to be replaced, how willthe seller obtain the components if the TV model has not been marketed in India.?

You are paying for an item which you have not even seen. I think it is always better to desist from making online purchase of high value  imported gadgets.

Ask a Question