I am planning to buy Dell Inspiron 5547 Touch 4th Gen i5

alokbehria
Community Member

Guys I am planning to buy Dell Inspiron 5547 Touch 4th Gen i5 8GB Ram 1TB Hdd Win8.1 1.5GB Intel Graphics from Highstoress and would seek advice , if anyone has already bought this product. Since this is a imported laptop, I am not very sure about the authenticity of the product. Since the warranty is from seller and not from manufacturer, I am in real doubt of buying this. I won't mind the warranty from seller as long as this is 100% genuine product. Please share your thoughts/inputs to help me pick the correct deal.

Listing from Seller 

Regards

Alok

View Entire Topic

Yes, it was a brand new piece and ofciurse a genuine one. I had purchaed it from reputed authorised dealer in India. As you are already aware of, any electronic gadget, genuine and brand new, may malfunction anytime. The same product purchass by some others from the same dealer may give trouble free service for a long time, when the gadget you purchased may stop working  shortly after purchase. Of the numerous electroic components, anyone part may malfunction. It is unpredictable.

What I want to emphasise is , proper after sales service must be ensured for the product before purchasing, especially hen it is an imported piece and most probably, not on sale in our country.

Ask a Question