Complaint email address for eBay india

Can someone let me how to complaint about a seller who had cheated and eBay india Customer Service on EMAIL,

I'm outside india now and have contacted seller and ebay many times but they least seems to concern, I had used ebay mail services to contact seller and contact number given by eBay of seller and eBay chat and wrote emails to inrswebhelp@ebay.com but they are least concern to take my issue or take it as complaint seriously, whenever I chat now with them they disconnecte it  and if someone bother to help me they ask me to contact their india on tollfree number which I can't from outside india

Please advice how to take up issue where seller had cheated and ebay customer service is not help me?

View Entire Topic
Hii i abhishek tripathi from lucknow I purchase an i phone 6 from ebay made payment through credit card on 27 oct 2015 after my order got confirm from ebay they sent me confirmation msg and tracing number of the product it was tobe delivered before 5 nov 2015 when it did not get delivered by 5 nov 2015 i contact ebay said we have dispatched ur product and it is with the courior company throw which we dispatch our product then i contact courior company then they said they product has been stolen in the process of dispatching then again i contact from ebay i requested them to retun my money back now its been more then a month they r giving me a silly excuses and not returning my money when ever i call ebay they keep me on hold and don't specify the reason of not returning my money back...pls let me know what i should do in this matter and i want to make it public so that they can't fraud any other person....
Ask a Question