Complaint email address for eBay india

Can someone let me how to complaint about a seller who had cheated and eBay india Customer Service on EMAIL,

I'm outside india now and have contacted seller and ebay many times but they least seems to concern, I had used ebay mail services to contact seller and contact number given by eBay of seller and eBay chat and wrote emails to inrswebhelp@ebay.com but they are least concern to take my issue or take it as complaint seriously, whenever I chat now with them they disconnecte it  and if someone bother to help me they ask me to contact their india on tollfree number which I can't from outside india

Please advice how to take up issue where seller had cheated and ebay customer service is not help me?

View Entire Topic

@mmkaleem2004 wrote:

Can someone let me how to complaint about a seller who had cheated and eBay india Customer Service on EMAIL,

I'm outside india now and have contacted seller and ebay many times but they least seems to concern, I had used ebay mail services to contact seller and contact number given by eBay of seller and eBay chat and wrote emails to inrswebhelp@ebay.com but they are least concern to take my issue or take it as complaint seriously, whenever I chat now with them they disconnecte it  and if someone bother to help me they ask me to contact their india on tollfree number which I can't from outside india

Please advice how to take up issue where seller had cheated and ebay customer service is not help me?

@mmkaleem2004 wrote:

my order didnt came yet pls call me i wnat to know about my order....u guys told it wil come on 19/4/16 but today is 23/4/16 pls give my

@mmkaleem2004 wrote:

my order didnt came yet pls call me i wnat to know about my order....u guys told it wil come on 19/4/16 but today is 23/4/16 pls give my order

Ask a Question