Complaint email address for eBay india

Can someone let me how to complaint about a seller who had cheated and eBay india Customer Service on EMAIL,

I'm outside india now and have contacted seller and ebay many times but they least seems to concern, I had used ebay mail services to contact seller and contact number given by eBay of seller and eBay chat and wrote emails to inrswebhelp@ebay.com but they are least concern to take my issue or take it as complaint seriously, whenever I chat now with them they disconnecte it  and if someone bother to help me they ask me to contact their india on tollfree number which I can't from outside india

Please advice how to take up issue where seller had cheated and ebay customer service is not help me?

View Entire Topic
ashiqures
Community Member

Dont by anything on ebay, they are not going to take care any issue. you will be lucky enough if you get right product on ebay. if unfortunatly you get wrong product they are not going to take care any action and it will be money waste for you. The worst portal for online shopping. I would suggest dont buy any product on ebay. 

I order one blazer 

Tracking Number: 782649055210

Worst quality. Not in standard size 

When I called to customer care initialy they said if its not in standard size we will handle this case you provide proof. take a snapshot and send it to us. when I send this detail they are saying we cant do anything you talk to seller directly.

I sent mail with all detail on incswebhelp@ebay.com provide by the customer care person. if no action taken with 5 days going to file case consumer court. 

Ask a Question