Complaint email address for eBay india

Can someone let me how to complaint about a seller who had cheated and eBay india Customer Service on EMAIL,

I'm outside india now and have contacted seller and ebay many times but they least seems to concern, I had used ebay mail services to contact seller and contact number given by eBay of seller and eBay chat and wrote emails to inrswebhelp@ebay.com but they are least concern to take my issue or take it as complaint seriously, whenever I chat now with them they disconnecte it  and if someone bother to help me they ask me to contact their india on tollfree number which I can't from outside india

Please advice how to take up issue where seller had cheated and ebay customer service is not help me?

View Entire Topic
dsecha7
Community Member

sir,

Sub:Purchase of Mini Portable1080P HD LED 3D Projector Perfect Home Theater Projector Free Gfits of 2pcs 3D Gasses and Tripod on 17 Jun 2015-Final request of refund -reg.

Ref:claim ID: 1068776,

With reference to the above claim Id, I discussed with your customer support executive lot of times but I could not receive favourable reply from your concern for my request to return back the product and  reback my cash for the above said purchase.

If you are not rectify my claim within 3 days, I will take legal action against your concern for sale of damage(unqualified) products.

with regards,

P.UDAYACHANDIRAN

PUDUCHERRY

Ask a Question