No resolution to my claim ID - 729958

I had ordered a 40" Samsung LED TV from Ebay in Diwali with the following details:

Claim ID: ***
PaisaPay ID: ***
Item number: ***
Seller ID: ***
Date claim opened: 03-11-2014

I have received a broken LED tv which fails to start on switching on. I immediately raised a claim with ebay. Since than I am so troubled by Ebay.

I opened the clailm on 3rd November & have been continuously follwing it up with Ebay by calling them & emailing them. Calling up ebay is altogather a different issue. It has very long waiting time & finally when you get in touch with the executive they will keep telling your item is under consideration & we will revert back to you in 48 hours which never happens.Thry told me that they have a policy of closing the claim in 20 days now its almost 25 days & the claim is still pending to be resolved. Ebay adheres to none of its policy & expects all the buyers & sellers to do so strictly. 

Same happen with their emails. Even after repeated emails, I fail to receive any updates on my claim. Its still under scrutiny. Imagine the mental agony that the buyer goes thru after purchasing such an expensive LED & not receiving any resolution from ebay & for no mistake of mine.

I prefer purchasing from ebay because its one of the oldest & most trust worthy ecommerce website. Didnt expect such attitude from ebay. Having a miserable experience with ebay. 

Warm Regards,

Chintan Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question