Item Found in broken condition...

sdas74927
Community Member

Dear All,

I am amazed with your quaity of Customer service, the brand 'Ebay Guarantee' and really appreciate for the highest level of apathy you show towards a destressed customer.
I am a loyal customer with Flipkart and Myntra and trust me I am thankful to you for giving me an opportunity to experience a fantastic service which I believe Myntra/Flipkart can never even immagine in their dreams.

I Ordered a Jhoomer (Hanging Lamp) for my House warming ceremony on 21st. This got delivered in weeks time, then the story starts...
a) Received the order courier on 16th April afternoon. Packet seemed to be in good condition from outside.
b) Opened the main packet and found the 1st lamp to be completely broken. Then did not open any other packets.
c) Raised a replacement request on the same day late night with the picture of the broken lamp.
d) Never received a call from your side, I had to call your customer service
e) Customer Service follows the SLA so rigorously that call gets disconnected even before I finish discussion. Which happened yesterday at 9:30 also when I received a call from some Sumeet (Mumbai Number) who tried to understand the issue and the call disconnected after some time when I asked for refund.
f) Surprisingly everyone mentioned about the SLA SLA again and again and they do not know how much time the SLA is to resolve the issue.
g) Lastly yesterday the customercare/quality person said, it may take 20 days to resolve the issue which was raised on 16th April.
h) I clearly mentioned that I wil not be able to wait for 20 days for you to investigate with courier company and resolve the issue and Please take my request for REFUND in stead of earlier request of Replacement.  Call got disconnected from his side and ......
I) I want Cash back and NO REPLACEMENT PLS.

I was touched with Myntra for their service and thought ebay experience would be much better. I was wrong.
I am writing this mail to Myntra also so that they can learn from you.

Thanks.

Warm Regards,
Santoshini
Mobile : +91-8142666502

Claim ID: 965396
PaisaPay ID: 39040041814
Item number: 221722112292
Seller ID: aesthetichs
Date claim opened: 16-04-2015

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question