Is Ebay also doing fraud to customer ? YESSssss

2015.susmi
Community Member

On 18th March, I have purchased a BlackOx 32LF3201 32" (ebay PaisaPay ID 44943823532) @ Rs 16,590/- and I received it on 5th April evening. 

Next evening on 6th, technician came for installation but he failed to install it and confirm that TV is defective as left stand of this TV not fix with it and he can't do stand base installation. He took pics from different angle and send whatsapp to his officer-in-charge of BlackOx service center checked all and told me that I have to talk with BlackOx department for it, personally, he can't do anything form his side.

Instantly, I called the department but the customer care representative, who pick up the call; told me that he also can't help me, I have to talk with ebay, form wherever I purchased it? Again I asked to confirm that do I talk with 'seller of ebay' or 'direct ebay website'. He gave me the number and told me to talk with them and also said that's all what he can do max for me.

I called its ebay customer care, he listen me in details and then want to talk with the BlackOx technician, who came for installation, talked with him. Then guide me to "RaiseClaim" in ebay guarantee, only in than, base on claim, he will provide me the support.

On 8th April I raise a complain in ebay guarantee claim but THEY TOLD ME IT'S ON MANUFACTURE DEFECT so please talk with manufacture. But on other hand, BlackOx department ask for Rs550/- for replace the defective product. When I told all this to ebay guarantee claim, they ask me take a letter for BlackOx that they will not help me?

It's clear if someone don't want to help me; he will never give it in written - what ebay guarantee claim asking for ??

STILL AFTER 1 MONTH OF PURCHASE PRODUCT FOR EBAY, I AM NOT ABLE TO USE IT. THIS IS CALL "CLASS OF INTELLIGENT MUTUAL SCAMMING COMMON PEOPLE"

IMG_20170406_170918.jpg

IMG_20170406_171216.jpg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question