I was cheated, its like hit & run from Seller,ebay

I purchased the iPhone 6(64GB) from eBay and was cheated. I completely lost Rs:26,000 because of eBay & Seller. Following are more details. Please never never never buy anything on eBay.

29-Nov-2016: Order Placed for iPhone6

14-Dec-2016: Updated by eBay team that Indian Customs stopped the order which would take another 45 days to re-ship.

They gave me another option to receive the item in US directly in 7 business day. With the given options, requested to ship it to US my friends address.

22-Dec-2016: Item received in Texas.

24-Dec-2016: Noticed the scratches and sent an email for exchange/refund. I didn’t even bothered to switch this ON as I didn’t except scratches itself.

07-Jan-2017: Created eBay Guarantee claim.2593080 to take appropriate action on this.

eBay Guarantee claim requested me to get the product to India, as there is not invoice no courier was ready to take the product for shipping.

Jan & Feb: As eBay couldn't provide the invoice, I couldn't get the product to India.

27-Feb-2017: Via my friends, received the item in India. When I turn it on, its not switching on becoming very hot.

When I reached eBay Guarantee claim they said,  they cant help and closed the eBay Guarantee claim. Where ealier they said, they would help once the product is shipped to India.

When I contacted the seller via phone, they use abuse words and doesn’t respond. When I sent an email, they say its “As this order is more than 90 days old we can't help you in this regard.”

Actually, it didn’t finish 90 days. Also, I am keep on updating eBay every 5 days from December itself on what is happening.

The conclusion is lost Rs:26,000 just for buying this in eBay. Never Never trust eBay or sellers from eBay. I just bieleve in God who takes care of such hit & run people and cheaters including eBay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question