feedback deleted by seller/Ebay.

deepzup
Community Member

on 25th march i ordered a camera to gift it to my uncles bday on 31st

seller failed to ship on 31st of march .instead he shipped exactly on 10th day.

i was frustrated to the core.i cant do nythin excpt to reduce his feedback.

idid gave him poor feedback twodays back but now when i search buyers profile and check for my feedback

iam unable to see my feedback...he deleted my feedback somehow.

this looks like somekind of cheating

if seller can delete something y should i give him feedback .very angry with ebay

Even i see many sellers who write their own feedbacks somehow....its like copypaste

"prompt seller good shipping excellent delivery" 100 times to get a good score

my reason for this mail is how can i complain Ebay on my dissatisfaction on particular seller

IM UNHAPPY

View Entire Topic
Have you contacted seller and explained him that you need the item before perticular date?
Their is always a deadline given to every sale by eBay and seller need to ship the item before that otherwise eBay cancel the order and execute refund to the buyer. Or seller need buyer permission for time extension.
Regarding the feedback, seller can not delet the feedback himself but he can explain the situation to eBay and eBay take decision on it. If the seller shipped the item within the time frame given by eBay and received a negative feedback on shipping ground then he can request eBay to delet the negative feedback after he provide the proof of delivery.
If you have opened a claim against seller and if the decision goes in seller favor then also he can request eBay to delet the feedback.
Instead of leaving a poor feedback you could have contacted seller and ask for a refund or cancel the transaction or some other solution.
And if anyhow he is deleting the feedback then you can always report this seller to eBay and eBay will take action against him.
Also if you find any seller leaving feedback for himself then also you can report that seller to eBay.
You can contact eBay customer care to file a complain against the seller.
Please make eBay a safe and better marketplace for both buyer and seller.
Thanks
Ask a Question