Fraud by ebay and its seller digital estore

nash_bava9
Community Member

On 7th December 2016,  I ordered an New Apple iPhone and paid Rs. 28,820 through Online banking from State Bank of Patiala.  Paisa Pay id for the same is 44261783760. The initial time limit of seller to deliver product was 2-Jan-2017. On 2-Jan-2017 around 5 p.m., I got call from seller to accept the request of timeline extend. I accepted the request. Finally I got the product on 10-Jan-2017. When I tried to use the phone touch was not working properly.  I tried to use it for half an hour but was tired of touch.

On 12-Jan-2017, I tried to raise the claim on ebay site, but it showed that the product is not delivered so can’t raise claim. Ebay auto initiated the claim on  13-Jan-2017 which was rejected by 19-Jan-2017.  I mailed about the same to digital estore. I have talked to Ebay customer care executives and digital estore for so many times. I ask both of them to arrange a representative to collect Iphone from my side, but  both denied the request. In the end, I send the iphone at my own through DHL courier by spending Rs500. To diggital_estore on address given by them. After receiving phone they are making excuses like there is scratch or apple id created. These are lame excuses that they people are making. I am tired of making calls to diggital_estore and ebay representatives and still have no resolution.  They have send an old and used and damaged phone. they have done fraud and ebay is one of the partner for digital estore thats why not helping me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question