Ebay will loose customers if they uses DOTZOT/DTDC for services to North-East

Reference Paisa Pay ID 39794301645

The item was shipped by the seller on 24-07-2014 and sms was received that the item will be delivered by 27-07-2015. DOTZOT  took four days to ship to Guwahati. After holding on to the parcel for two days i.e 28-07-2015 & 29-07-2015,  DOTZOT shipped the parcel to Shillong on 30-07-2015 after complain was lodged by email to DOTZOT On enquiry at DOTZOT / DTDC Shillong office on 30-07-2015 evening, it was learnt that DOTZOT Shillong didnot have any delivery man to deliver the parcel. On 31-07-2015 DOTZOT didnot deliver the parcel for the whole day  & again we visited their Shillong office only to be informed that the parcel was not in their office !!  Then again at about 7-30 PM on 31-07-2015 someone came and delivered the same.

ebay should avoid business with DOTZOT as far as shipping to North East especially Shillong is concerned as their offices at Guwahati / Shillong are managed by non-professional  people who cannot implement their work in a time **bleep** manner and has no sense of responsibility.. On the contrary when ebay was informed of the same, they too extended the date of delivery to 13th August 2015 which is very strange. I fail to understand why ebay is trying to protect the carrier or is ebay taking free services ?!!

There are several other ecommerce sites like amazon, flipkart, snapdeal etc.etc & I have found all of them uses either Delhivery or Speedpost - whose services are commendable Where DOTZOT /DTDC etc. takes 7 long days for a shipment from Mumbay to Shillong, Delhivery / Speedpost takes only 3 - atbest 4 days.

ebay wil loose customer if they continues their business with DTOZOT / DTDC. 

surveyor_in1

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question