Ebay is cheater too big cheater will su

I bought two Items,

I have claimed withing 30 days and for Item is not described as mention but ebuy didn't replace or refund me for this.

As described the Item weight around 100 grams, but it too much then 100 grams, it is more then 170 grams.

I'll complain for this to consumer forum.

2nd Item I bought from Canadian site.

As I was waiting for Item from 15 Augs to 8 Sept,

Then I complian for it to seller that I didn't receive the Item.

Then seller said to me in mail on 9th September 2014 he will sent the item again but didn't send next 30 business days.

so around more 2 months I didn't receive the item ..

Now I am going to Cancel the item I am not able to cancel as 45day are over,

45 days are over because of I was waiting for item upto 20th Oct as seller said he will ship item in next 30 business days.

Now Paypal is not helping me as 2 months are over, because seller cheat like this way, put me in waiting state so Ill cross the 45days then he will not sent item and he will get money.

Please try to resolve two issue of mine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

EBAY IS A FRAUD

I recently purchased Linksys Cisco X1000 N300 Wireless Router With ADSL2+ Modem from EBAY.

Ebay advertises and assures it customers that they will refund or replace the product if a claim is raised against it for any fault.

I received this product DEAD and raised a claim with EBAY. 

After 7 days I received a call today from TARIQ who said EBAY is rejecting the CLAIM since it is in Manufacturers Warranty and I should run to the service station of the manufacturer to sort this issue and EBAY will not REFUND.

THIS IS FRAUD and absolute BAD service.

Customers beware of EBAY policy - unlike other portals like Flipkart/Amazon who will immediately replace a FAULTY/DEAD product - EBAY washes its hands off.

I am going to file a complaint with customer redressal for efficiency in service.

Ask a Question