Customer Experience (eBay Guarantee* claim - 766507)

broy2224
Community Member

Dear Sirs,

I am a customer of ebay India for more then 5 years and was very much satisfied with the services of the company. But from last few months I observed some changes in your Customer approach. This changed approach I would like to bring in your notice through sharing the experience of my recent purchase at ebay.

Few days back, I had made one purchase and item got delivered on time. But item was unable to perform its intended/ described purpose. Because of so, I logged a complaint at ebay. Today I got a call from someone claiming as ebay customer care representative. He first offered me the refund of my amount in the form of ebay coupon which I objected and asked the refund in my bank account. He agreed and placed a condition that I have to ship back the product with my own cost and again the shipping charge will be given back to me in form of ebay coupons. So its again coupons. I tried to explained that in past also ebay had refunded me in the form of cheque and it is not compulsory coupons only. But all my request was not even reaching to his ears and He continuously keep saying whatever he want to say with claiming his 101% knowledge about ebay systems.

After seeing that type of attitude, I requested to go for the 1st option which he offered. Now this time he reacted like he has some personal issues with me and said that it is not possible and I have to send back the product back at my own cost.

Through all this he had successfully able to realize me that It was my mistake to go for ebay with approach that ebay has no fault in sending defective product .

This is definitely the same ebay which I was knowing !!!!!!!

Whose mistake is this, If i got a product which is not right? Is it me?

If not then, why ebay is trying to put all on my head? Or that individual having some personal interest with seller?

I do not know. I simply understand that I fell very much cheated and insulted by the behavior of your representative.

I am also not sure that this mail will reach to you or not, so tried to send through all possible options. Hope you will understand.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question