A transaction recently done is not processed however amount is debited to my credit card.

A transaction recently done is not processed however amount is debited to my credit card. How to proceed now? The puchase is not updated in the portal which will further delay process of items requested.

This transaction is already moving towards unpleasant experience.

Reported the incident 2 days back to the eBay team and no resolution yet. They seemed pretty clueless of this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ebay team clueless..? No, never..because this technical  problem has been baring its teeth, occasionally for almost an year here. I too had the misfortune of experiencing the agonies of going through this technical glitch, twice.

Contacting the ebay customer care sevice, apprising them of  problem and pursuing the matter is the only way out.

You contact the ebay cusomer care, preferably by the chat option. Be ready with all relevant details such as date of purchase, item paid for, amount of the transaction, nameof bank, method of payment like debit or credit card etc. The matter will be then brought to the notice of the paispay team who will verify the details and arrange for the refund.. Even after getting the refund approved, it may take not less than a week, for the amount to reflect in your bank account, in case the bank is a Naionalised one. New generation banks may take about three days for  processing the transaction.

You may not lose themoney, but delay may be anticipated.

Considering the quality of ebay customer support wing,as it is now, constant monitoring of the progress of your refund claim need not be over emphasised.

Ask a Question