<Removed> is a dishonest seller!

skpuri0219
Community Member

I have a very bad experience with this seller. <Removed>

His sole concern is to remove negative feedback posted against the items supplied by him, even by unfair methods..

His products are duplicate (fake). When a buyer posts a negative feedback, he sends a request to eBay (posing as the buyer) for a feedback change. An eBay code is then sent to the buyer.

He then calls the buyer promising a free replacement & asks for the eBay code. Most buyers believe him & send the code to him. He then uses this code to delete that negative feedback, but does not send replacements.

If the buyer lodges a complaint with eBay, he asks him to send the defective item to him by post / courier, but with no intention to send free replacement or refund.

I have been cheated by him this way. the details are:

"100% Original Nokia Battery BL 5 CT with 6 month warranty" (Item id 192170564034). Paisa Pay id 45479468009) ordered on 9th June 2017. Defective product received on 15th June 2017. Negative feedback posted on 23rd June 2017. Seller called me same day & requested for my eBay code. Immediately afterwards he deleted my negative feedback.. Now he refuses to send free replacement.

On 23rd June he had 5 negative feedbacks. Now on 26th June he has only 2. this means that he has managed to delete 3 negative feedbacks in last 3 days in this way!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

<Removed> is a dishonest seller!

skpuri0219
Community Member

Very bad!

Message 2 of 2
latest reply