cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller saying that he shipped the product and is delivered, and requests for pay money

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had purchased one product from the ebay..due to non shipment of the product on the time, I recieved the refund and got the money back. Now the seller mailed me that, he had shipped the product and it is delivered some days before and request for a payment in his account.  Neither I received the product and not the shipping is indicated in the account. what to do...?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

seller saying that he shipped the product and is delivered, and requests for pay money

Hi, please ask seller to provide POD with signiture,  if he request courier compay they provide pod,  so that u know the exact position, if some one has taken the product on behalf of u also know to u.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Hi, please ask seller to provide POD with signiture,  if he request courier compay they provide pod,  so that u know the exact position, if some one has taken the product on behalf of u also know to u.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply