cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller gives me fake address phone number unable to reship damaged item claim closed against buyer

I am Lokesh a ebay buyer purchased a product BUSINESS SERIES DELL OPTIPLEX GX520 DUAL CORE DESKTOP on 8th may. i was supposed to get the product on or before 19th may but as i did not receive the product within the deadline i registered for refund claim id 1009681. i got call from ebay on 20th and informed the product is on the way anyhow i got the product on 28th may after long delay. but as i got the product totally damaged condition (snaps i already send to ebay) i raise complain item not as specified next i wait until 8th of June i got call from ebay claim adjuster and direct me send the snaps , immediately i send all the snaps, on 10th again claim adjuster call me and direct me to reship the item to its seller the address provided to me. i reship the item on 11th may through Aramex courier with Tracking number 6402280076 , the shipment received by Aramex Mahipalpur branch 15th may itself from 15th may they tried to deliver but could not in the specified address as no such person found they try to contact but the phone switched off , they called me i also try to call but only get seller number switched off, next time the claim adjuster called me and told me that i did not write the seller mobile number but i wrote myself the seller mobile number even i send the reshipment so previously only seller address was there again myself i wrote so 2 times address was written no way mistake can happen, next i got call from claim adjuster and told me i have to delivered the product to the seller within 29th may but i was telling the claim adjusted that how can i delivered the product when in the address no such person found and mobile number also switched off but he did not listen to me, today the claim adjuster called me at 12 o clock and did a conference call with the seller and telling me that the seller will deliver me the replacement and closed the claim, immediately after may be 2-3 minutes i called to the seller number and i got switched off, i went to local courier centre where i ship the product the courier person also got switched off, so now my claim is closed and my product is in mahipalpur no way to deliver since 15th june i am getting the seller mobile switched off, courier person's from delhi mahipalpur, agartala getting switched off then how come claim adjusted getting the seller on line???? please please please help me to get cheated in ebay please please please Thanks

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0