refund claim for a failed transaction

yravi27
Community Member

HI i make purchase of item  Amkette Dual USB 5v 1Amp + 2.1Amp Car Adapter Charger for Mobile iPad Tablet and paid the amount through netbanking but the transaction was failed and my bank account was debited the amount but my purchasd was not inciated  i I compalint about the issue but no response from 4days and my account was not credited the amount of failed transaction

i paid through SBI netbanking   Transaction ref no:IG00HQPNZ5  for Rs.745  ON 10/12/2014  AT 08.46.39 PM

PLEASE HELP TO RESOVE THE IISUE SO my amount was credited to my account  

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

refund claim for a failed transaction

Hi,

Normally a failed transaction amount is automatically reimbursed back to the bank where the amount was withdrawn and it occurs normally within 7 to 15 days depending on the bank, working days etc. I too had a few experiences and without any further correspondences either with the bank, the seller or the online shopping website, the money was automatically reimbursed to my bank account after a week. But it is good to keep all the failed transaction records with you and to confirm whether the order is placed or not and to inform the support of bank/online shopping website support, to make everything safe from your side. Be patient, and wait till a week and by the time it would get reimbursed automatically normally 🙂

Hope this helps you...

Message 2 of 2
latest reply