cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

money deducted from bank account but no confirmation from ebay.in

danish_4me
Community Member
hi,
i just brought a product from ebay.in and made transaction through sbi debit card and the money is deducted from the sbi bank account but ebay is showing no confirmation and that product is still in the cart and paisapay is showing no transaction.
i m worried about my money .
help me out ebay service team.
thanks in advance
Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

sweetstars_777
Community Member
ya i faced a similar problem once....but u don't need to worry....bring the matter up to the ebay customer support ppl n they will sort it out n reimburse your money...
Message 2 of 43
latest reply

adkhar2008
Community Member
transacted for payment of item vide (PaisaPay ID 27970504517) but reponse received from ebay is that the payment is still in process by 24 hours . I have received confirmation from my bank that the amount has been credited to ebay. why is this delay?

adkhar2008
Message 3 of 43
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
Hello,

Need to be patient, due to "Wikileaks" issue and DOS attacks on VISA and Mastercard servers , credit card processing is probably taking more time.

Things have improved and will return to normal soon.

Thanks
Team Takgye
Message 4 of 43
latest reply

souvik.svk
Community Member
i have made a transaction and money has beeun debited from my boi account.the transaction is visible in the "bought list" but no confirmation from ebay nor is there any transaction id or confirmation from paisa pay.
PLEASE HELP
Message 5 of 43
latest reply

Dear souvik.svk,

On checking with our PaisaPay team, I've been informed that your refund has been processed on 16th May and you would have received an email on the refund timelines.

Someone from our team will also get in touch with you regarding this.

Regards
Seema K
Message 6 of 43
latest reply

fahad*2011
Community Member
i have made a transaction and money has been debited from my ICICI account.the transaction successful is visible in ICICI Bank Statement but no confirmation from ebay nor is there any transaction id or confirmation from paisa pay.

Item No . 380386115088
Message 7 of 43
latest reply

free20gm
Community Member
hi
same happened with me today i got "Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type" this error BUT i was Debited and i not found any entry of that item in summary or in Paisa PAy plz help me guys plz..
Message 8 of 43
latest reply

jaspalsinghmtech2011
Community Member
Hello
I paid for a mobile phone through online bank transfer via Paisa Pay, The item no. is 280809791314. and i also used a 5% discount coupon, The item was costing Rs. 16350.00 and i paid 15532.50 after getting 5% discount. the amount got deducted from my bank account but no confirmation from paisapay. No paisa pay ID was provided. My bank statement clearly showing the money was transferred to EBAY.
I have all the proofs for payment.Here are the Details Name of Bank: State Bank of Patiala
Mode of payment: online bank transfer
date of payment: 20-Jan-2012 (20-Jan-2012)
Amount Paid: Rs. 15532.50
Please Help me
Message 9 of 43
latest reply

maxsteel008
Community Member
Hello
I paid for a t-shirt through credit card via Paisa Pay, The item no. is 150894071140. and i also used a 5% discount coupon, The item was costing Rs. 199.00 and i paid 189.05 after getting 5% discount. the amount got deducted from my bank account but no confirmation from paisapay. No paisa pay ID was provided. My bank statement clearly showing the money was transferred to EBAY.
I have all the proofs for payment.Here are the Details Name of Bank: HDFC Bank
Mode of payment: Credit Card
date of payment: 14-Sep-2012 (14-Sep-2012)
Amount Paid: Rs. 189.05

This happened twice and so totally 189.05 + 189.05 were actually deducted from my bank account
Please Help me
Message 10 of 43
latest reply