its not safe buying on ebay any more

ushuias
Community Member
hi friends,
i m really very happy to inform u that its not safe to buy on ebay anymore, i paid for the product three months back but never recieved anything even i claimed my money but theres no response from seller as well as ebay team. as it is a matter of just one thousand bucks, i save my huge money from this fraud.

so again and again i m apealing u PLZ DONT BUY ANYTING FROM THIS MARKET

this is just for ur kind information that i m the member since three years but all these things have no value

vishu
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

sharathmodi
Community Member
So what, it's nothing new. eBay does prefer fraud buyers and sellers, as due to them large amount of listings are churned out. It's money sir that's important.

Read some of the posts by Mansur Rizvi in section: Feedback to eBay India Team, you will get a clearer picture.

Anyhow I do not understand why you are cribbing, from seeing comments on your profile, I see you have not completed many transactions yourself like eBay, both of you are in a harmonious relationship. Anyhow eBaydoes promise to refund upto Rs. 10,000/= plz claim thru correct procedure, interesting to see if they will pay or make you run around. Maybe they pay some of their own people like that Emailswarup , their agent who claps against the Indian Cricket Team too when they play at Kolkata.
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

sastaitshop
Community Member
Thts not the case dear. ..

We just need to be a little selective of the sellers we buy from.

In your case as we saw earlier .. the seller had his feedback private., This suggests that he has received some -ve feedbacks which he is hiding.

Minimum price should not always be the criteria for buyign a product.

I dont blame you for the loss but it could have been avioded.

regards !!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny ๐Ÿ™‚
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
I 100% AGREE TO WHAT SASTAITSHOP HAS TO SAY, A LITTLE EFFORT WILL HELP TO KNOW THE GENUNITY OF THE SELLER.
DEAL WITH THE SELLERS WITH EXCELLENT BUYER RATINGS,I DO THE SAME.
THERE ARE SO MANY OF THE GENUINE AND TRUSTED SELLERS ON EBAY,IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT ABOUT THE SELLERS IDENTITY,TRY PERSONAL PICK UP AND PAY.
ALL SELLERS CANNOT BE BLAMED BECAUSE OF SOME BAD SELLERS(WHICH ARE VERY FEW).

ATUL
Message 4 of 19
latest reply

posting.id.in
Community Member
Hello,

I see that almost every seller (19 from 25 on first page of feedback) from whom ushuias get suspended.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Is it a jinx or something else?

---------------------------
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

sastaitshop
Community Member
Jinx hmmm !!sAsTaITsHop!!

!!sAsTaITsHop!!

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

e-bayperfectionist
Community Member
Unfortunately, there are several fake sellers on e-bay. Please be careful, and buy only from authentic buyers. DONโ€™T BE CHEATED!

How can you be sure:

1. Your seller offers you a MONEY BACK guarantee.

2. Your seller has a feedback score of more at least more than 2.

3. The seller has give sufficient details of the goods being sold.

4. Read the about me page and what other buyers have said about the seller.

Best of Luck,
e-bayperfectionist
Message 7 of 19
latest reply

metal1905
Community Member
A seller can lie about the item stating age of an item to be 10 years younger than it is. When confronted with the fraud the sellerโ€™s feed back was left with slander and no merit. Ebay condoned the fraud and the slander, stating they donโ€™t care and to take this matter some place else. The police have no time for this if Ebay finds no wrong doing. So user agreement means nothing for thieves.
Message 8 of 19
latest reply

Hey Vishu,

I'm having a huge issue with them actually right now, I have to wait days to see what they will decide to do.

I had purchased 4 items and they deleted the seller access and Blocked me from going further on opening a case and it shows clearly that Paypal is taking over, so I went paypal and filed 4 claims. I wil have to wait 10 days again to receive a response and it's not done yet.

I don't trust them any more! unlinked the connection between my ebay account and paypal and will close everything after I HOPE get my frikking money back! The money back garantie from ebay is a jock!

And if they don't take action quick and will go report a claim at Better Business Bureau (BBB), you shoould do the same thing.

Here the info:

• BBB of Los Angeles and Silicon Valley
  • 1112 S Bascom Ave
  • San Jose, CA 95128-3507
  • (408)278-7400
  • info@LosAngelesSiliconValleyBBB.org

Every one should do that, who has issues is able to report them to BBB.

I'm a member since 2009 and very honest buyer will always excellent feedbacks and quick payments!!!!

Sam

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

Hey Vishu,

I'm having a huge issue with them actually right now, I have to wait days to see what they will decide to do.

I had purchased 4 items and they deleted the seller access and Blocked me from going further on opening a case and it shows clearly that Paypal is taking over, so I went paypal and filed 4 claims. I wil have to wait 10 days again to receive a response and it's not done yet.

I don't trust them any more! unlinked the connection between my ebay account and paypal and will close everything after I HOPE get my frikking money back! The money back garantie from ebay is a jock!

And if they don't take action quick and will go report a claim at Better Business Bureau (BBB), you shoould do the same thing.

Here the info:

• BBB of Los Angeles and Silicon Valley
  • 1112 S Bascom Ave
  • San Jose, CA 95128-3507
  • (408)278-7400
  • info@LosAngelesSiliconValleyBBB.org

Every one should do that, who has issues is able to report them to BBB.

I'm a member since 2009 and very honest buyer will always excellent feedbacks and quick payments!!!!

Sam

Message 10 of 19
latest reply