cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i had purchased USB to VGA External Dual or Multi Monitor Video Display Adapter Converter

bipens
Community Member

I had purchased USB to VGA External Dual or Multi Monitor Video Display Adapter Converter and my paisa pay ID is 35568986995, I had paid an amout of Rs. 2,454/- on 24th Jan 2014 after receivind the product it was found that the Item was not functioning. you were informed vid  Claim ID : 398490, for replacement or refund of the money. as per your advise vide your email i had send sent the item back to the dealer (***) by courier on 11th Feb . 2014 and sent the scanned copy of bill to you. whoever now more than 2months have passed since i have returned the item to the dealer and dealer has not refunded the money to me e.i. Rs. 2,454 + courier charges Rs 280/- incase the money is not refunded to me in next one week i will have now choice but to take up the case with the consumer court. kindly take necessary action to refund the money to me as the earliest.

Bipen Pradhan

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

i had purchased USB to VGA External Dual or Multi Monitor Video Display Adapter Converter

I has purchased a Sony Led 32 Inch from eBay. It was delivered in 3 days. Good service eBay!!!. Azeem Khan

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

arnara_2
Community Member

Hello,

I purchased CASIO SA76  and got it delivered on time and package was nice.

Very good product and it is working and useful for keyboard classes as it is portable because it is small.

Thanks Deal Ebay 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply