ebay seller. Is it really a business team?

resankathi
Community Member

Hi,

I initially had an issue with First flight courier. At first seller had sent the product with the below details:

Courier person never ever called me and it was not delivered to my place. I myself followed up with the courier person and tracked him, called up the service person and he said I wont call you. I told him if you are refused at gate, you could have given me a call so that i could have come out to receive the product. He says that is not my business(Dont know what else his business is!!). But nothing happened and i found the status updated as PARTY REFUSED TO TAKE.(I am wondering why party is refusing to take the order he has made by paying money)

I had taken up the issue to the Seller and he says sorry sir we will send you the product again and make sure it will not happen again.

Seller ensured me that, when courier person arrives I will make a call to you to co ordinate you with the courier boy but he never did that and the same thing happened again. (The courier person never ever called me and updated the same status(Refused at security gate and bla bla))

Below is the details:

FIRST FLIGHT Airway Bill number   B991B1977561

When I asked about this to seller he says very rudely that this is what we can do, If you want order else dont order.

I am totally frustrated with the service.

Seller promised me that for call back but that too never happened.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

ebay seller. Is it really a business team?

you could have informed the security at the gate not to refuse the parcel.
the fault is of the courier company and not the seller.
also as you are getting your money back,how is it a fraud
Message 2 of 2
latest reply